Menu
Buying an Apartment in Sanya-BEWARE!
Nov 8, 2009 04:36
GUESTHO FRANK ANY HIGH END OR UPMARKET PROPERTY COMING UP IN WENCHANG, HAINAN? PRICE RANGE? SINCE WENCHANG IS NOT A SPECIAL ECONOMIC ZONE, CAN FOREIGNERS BUY, OWN AND SELL PROPERTIES. APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE. THANKS AND BEST REGARDS
Nov 15, 2009 23:49
GUEST18074 I have 3 apartments in Sanya , one is 1Ba /1Br, another 2 are 2Ba/ 2Br/ . they have a beautiful ocean view , all are new, I just finish decorate. the build almost best in Sanya bay, 2 minute walk to beach.
If you interesting and any question please contact : hotmail.com|maomao6102
Jan 20, 2010 21:55
GUEST39150 Hey Guys, I have my question about residential permision for foriegn who wants to buy a property in Sanya. I read somewhere that I can have only 15 days visa to visit Sanya. My wife is chinese and I never worked in China. Can someone tell me what should I do to stay long time in Sanya if I buy a property. Thanks and have a nice time. My email address live.com|kevingermany
Jan 24, 2010 09:28
  • AMYSOURCING
i want to go with my bf to sanya for another vacation ,do you know any good apartment with seeview and cheap price?
Feb 5, 2010 00:10
GUEST29136 Start crying, you can't afford to buy in Sanya now!
Feb 13, 2010 08:33
GUEST73088 Sure you can buy..if you happen to be a millionaire...US$ millions that is. About what a 2 bedroom apartment in Sanya will cost you now..I think they are about half that price in the real "Hawaii".Where any Chinese with any common sense at all would be/should be putting their money.U.S. property would be a much better long term investment
Feb 14, 2010 09:37
GUEST28204 Interesting reading all of this. I bought 4 years ago in Sanya Bay & love it. I'm an American & had NO issues buying. The issue may be elling because it's difficult getting USD back. Who cares my money is probably much safer in China.
Mar 9, 2010 04:21
  • FLYINGTIGER
Oh what a fool you'd have been if u'd listened to this author and not bought in Sanya when u had the chance to buy low. If he thinks the prices were too high in 2006, what does he think now? Some people have no money to buy so they claim sour grapes. That is the real thing to beware of.
Mar 9, 2010 15:11
GUEST53106 You are right I did real well. Those who take a chance deserve to win. Everybody wants a piece of the winning lottery ticket!!
Mar 23, 2010 23:47
GUEST13150 Dear sirs! I have plans to buy a small apartment for constant residing on this island when soon I shall the pensioner. Please respond, who ужел had real experience or intends to make a purchase of not so expensive apartment ~ 45 - 60 m2 in Sanya
I ask you, share the the necessary information to prompt me what are necessary for this purpose documents, what contract consists with agency of the real estate where as well as in what try it deceive foreign buyers of the real estate.
I shall be glad to your answer on inbox.ru|spycam
Yours faithfully, Mr. Sergey.
Russia
Page 5 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Buying an Apartment in Sanya-BEWARE!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code