Menu
Buying an Apartment in Sanya-BEWARE!
Apr 1, 2010 05:56
  • FLYINGTIGER
If u don't speak Chinese hard to find anything on the Internet. Go down to Sanya. The sooner the better as prices just keep getting higher. U can find real estate people downtown who will drive u to locations to look at their models. Take lots of time cuz lots to choose from. Higher class places will go up more than lower class ones. Some prices r now 1000% higher than 4 years ago.
Last edited by FLYINGTIGER: Apr 1, 2010 06:12
Jan 16, 2011 07:41
GUEST62224 This article is a joke. My wife is chinese and we bought an apartment in Sanya and we remodeled it by removing 2 walls and did exactly what we wanted to with it. When you buy it, it is yours, it belongs to you just like in any European or north american country.
I get tired of ex pats who know nothing of what they are talking about.
It is not any more corrupt than in America or europe or south america....
Jan 21, 2011 15:37
GUEST17617 Do not believe what you read on these types of sites.The reality is when you go there.
Feb 16, 2011 08:57
GUEST32194 I bought a high end condo in Serenity Coast,Luhuitou in Feb 2008 before the foudations were even started and moved in April 2009. The entire experience has been very good and the finishing of the building was on time and very well done.
I did some small renovations after I took posession and the builder introduced me to their plumbing, electrical and finishing contracters who were still working on the site and did all the work at very reasonable costs. I am enjoying Sanya and all the wonderful weather,golf, beaches,people and restaurants every time I have the chace to go there. It is truly a wondeful spot in China
Mar 11, 2011 10:26
GUEST24614 How was your experience after you got there ? Was the apartment what you had expected ? Any pros or cons you care to share ?I am thinking about buying one aprtment in Sanya myself.
May 16, 2011 16:45
GUEST32194 Its all been pretty good. I was there twice in April and the weather was fantastic both times. The new building starts are slowing down a little and some new shopping and restaurants are opening so its getting much more livable. Prices seem more stable now as well.
Jun 3, 2011 07:47
GUESTMOHAMMA... I am Mohammad Maajedi .from Iran .
interested to buy property in Hainan Island ,
please send me information
yahoo.com|Almaajed
Best Regards
Mohammad Maajedi
Jun 10, 2011 11:24
  • BRUCIANNA
Quote:

Originally Posted by JCNILE123 View Post

Sanya!!! Very beautiful and romantic!!! Nice. My gf and I, have the time of our life there.
Sanya's People, very friendly eager to get to know you, if you are a tourist or a foreigner, they make you fill at easy and safe.
City very modern and clean, of course no western toilets except in your hotel room only.
You get ...

What were you smoking when you were in Sanya?

Marijuana alone could not produce such a vivid hallucination.

Jul 2, 2011 06:38
GUEST22745 Hi, I am planning to sell one of my two apartments in Sanya(10minutes walking to the Dadonghai beach), if you are interested , please contact me to gmail.com|liao.qunying to know more. thanks!
Sep 2, 2011 21:21
GUEST80158 We have two condos, one is one bed(70sqm), another is two beds(108sqm), both have ocean view
and in very nice community, if you are interested , please email to gmail.com|hotrealty88, we will send you the pictures.
Page 6 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Buying an Apartment in Sanya-BEWARE!
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code