wholesale markets in shenzhen
Nov 4, 2010 00:11
GUEST01254 Dear Friends,

Pls let me know whether there is any pump wholesale market in shenzhen

Regards

peter
Dec 2, 2010 01:09
  • LUCKY79
Hello mapel how? are you dear could you plz tell me how? can i come from {Hong Kong,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/hongkong/} to shenzhen & i want to go a wholesale markets for optical frames and sunglasses.
Dec 2, 2010 09:20
  • GIONVIA
For the pump seeking guy , there is no pump wholesale market in {Guangzhou,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangzhou.htm} and you had better source from special websites or professional magazines or b2b websites like alibaba. made-in-china .etc.

For the optical frames and sunglasses guy , the sunglasses wholesale markets is located in guangzhou as follows :

1.Address:guangzhou renminzhonglu 260 广州市人民中路260号
2.GUANGZHOU XINJIANG YANJING CITY 广州信江眼镜城
Main product or service: glasses and accessories, optical products, etc.
Address:guangzhou renminzhonglu 250 广州市人民中路250号

You may just take direct train from hk to guangzhou east .

Hope above helps you somethins here .
Dec 8, 2010 21:03
GUEST17569 HI,

I WANT TO FIND PROMOTION GIFT WHOLESALES MARKET IN SHENZEN OR QUANGZHOU. CAN ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE?
Dec 9, 2010 00:04
  • GIONVIA
For promotion gifts wholesale markets in guangzhou , you may go to onelink plaza to have a look . Lots of stuff such as usb ,caps ,tshirts .etc. avaialble and could be put on your own logo there .Cheers .
Dec 13, 2010 08:27
GUEST31163 Dear Friends,
I am looking for underwear clothing wholesale markets like Jin Xiang in Guangzhou. Can someone please tell me if there are other places like these in Guangzhou, Shenzen or {Dongguan,http://www.travelchinaguide.com/cityguides/guangdong/dongguan/}, specialized in underwear, nightwear, etc.?
Thank you a lot.

John
Jan 27, 2011 02:46
GUESTUMAIR Please refer me to the Shezhen whole sale markets of
1- computers & electronics
2- Table ware items like dinner sets crockery.
Jan 27, 2011 02:49
GUESTUMAIR Please tell me can we find Muslim Food in Shenzhen If yes please give some addresses
Thanks Umair
Jan 27, 2011 02:54
GUESTUMAIR Please tell me how much fare is Kong kong kowloon from Shenzhen and how much time it takes to reach, What is the available transpiration to reach from Hong kong to Shenzhen and which is the best and convenient
Where I have to pass for immigration.
Jan 28, 2011 20:57
  • CHERRY07
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTUMAIR

Please tell me how much fare is Kong kong kowloon from Shenzhen and how much time it takes to reach, What is the available transpiration to reach from Hong kong to Shenzhen and which is the best and convenient
Where I have to pass for immigration.

Shenzhen to Kowloon: Cross Luohu Border and take East Rail (metro) to get to Hung Hom Station in Kowloon Area. It takes around 43 minutes and costs around HK$33.

Hong Kong to Shenzhen: Metro is the most convenient way. Take East Rail to get to Lo Wu(Luo Hu in Chinese) and the pass the Luohu Borer to arrive in Shenzhen.
Page 8 of 25    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: wholesale markets in shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code