Menu
Best way to go Suzhou and Tongli from Shanghai??
Feb 17, 2012 05:55
GUEST76827 Question I plan to come to Suzhou in the early afternoon from Shanghai but need to make it back that evening or quite early the next morning. Do you know the time the last train leaves Suzhou for Shanghai?
Feb 17, 2012 21:20
  • RAINDROP
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST76827

Question I plan to come to Suzhou in the early afternoon from Shanghai but need to make it back that evening or quite early the next morning. Do you know the time the last train leaves Suzhou for Shanghai?

The last D train leaves at 23:10 from Suzhou to Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station.

Check the train schedule on this page:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/
May 11, 2012 22:14
GUEST22962 Hello, I prefer to drive directly to Tongli. Can you advise ?
Aug 4, 2013 05:05
GUESTMOHSIN Hello
I am going to suzhor from shanghai.
My hotel is FX Hotel Guan Qian Suzhou.
which train station is near to this place in suzhou ? and which train station is near from nangpu bridge?

Thanks
Aug 5, 2013 22:16
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMOHSIN

Hello
I am going to suzhor from shanghai.
My hotel is FX Hotel Guan Qian Suzhou.
which train station is near to this place in suzhou ? and which train station is near from nangpu bridge?

Thanks

Shanghai Railway Station, Shanghai South Railway Station and SHanghai Hongqiao Railway station are all a bit far from Nanpu Bridge. You can take subway line 4 from Nanpu Bridge to Hongqiao Road and then change line 10 to Hongqiao Railway Station. You can take high speed train to Suzhou Railway Station and then change tourism bus line 4 to Guanqian Station and then walk about 90 meters to your hotel.

Sep 15, 2013 21:06
GUEST29210 we plan to go to tong li from suzhou railway station in chezhan rd. where do we find the bus station directly to tong li? does anyone have any idea how much the fare cost and how long is the travel time?
Sep 15, 2013 22:50
GUEST5656
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST29210

we plan to go to tong li from suzhou railway station in chezhan rd. where do we find the bus station directly to tong li? does anyone have any idea how much the fare cost and how long is the travel time?

The Suzhou North Bus Station is not far away from the railway station. You just need to walk about 10 minutes to the bus station. There are direct buses for Tongli. If you buy the entrance tickets there, your bus ticket fare will be free. It takes about one hour from there to Tongli.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Best way to go Suzhou and Tongli from Shanghai??
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code