Menu
cyber romance?
Mar 7, 2007 21:54
  • EVENING
Hi there,
Do you believe cyber romance? How do you think of it? Is it realistic? Do you think cyber romance will last for a long time?
^ _ ^
Mar 8, 2007 00:37
  • ELLEN77
As the internet developing so fast now, cyber may be a very quick way for one to find a romance. That's possible I think, for the spiritual communication is the most important thing for the lovers at first and it may last for a long time. But when your relationship is identified, maybe living together is more realistic.
Mar 8, 2007 02:38
  • GURTY
Well, it depends. One of my friends, a kind and homely girl met his husband by the way of on-line communication. They now live happily, and has an one-year-old lovely baby now.
Mar 8, 2007 12:01
  • LIONPOWER
It's a bad practice. Not Natural.
Mar 8, 2007 19:53
  • SERENA07
Possible.

Like GURTY's friend, one of my friends have also practiced it and she is now in a happy marrige.

Whether we are willing to see it or not, internet have become a very important tool for communication in our life. We can properly use it as a way to make cyber friends. However, that dose not mean cyber romance. For further consideration, the two friends need much much much time of face-to-face communication.
Mar 9, 2007 03:27
  • BBQQ
I'am a little surprised to see objections against cyber romance. Around me, there are many couples who knew each other through the Internet. Anyway, it's only a means to know each other.
Mar 9, 2007 07:49
  • APAULT
Yes it is a means to get to know someone... but I have freinds who have assumed a true romance on-line but have either ended up never meeting the other person or being disappointed. The thing is that distance often stops you meeting like in a real budding relationshi, so u don't get to findd out the real person.
Mar 9, 2007 22:34
  • LIONPOWER
cyber,
gateway of information not for romance
Mar 12, 2007 01:42
  • ROGERINCA
I know many people who have met their mate via the internet. Actually, most of them are still quite happy. This applies to persons who met in China as well as here in the US.

Obviously, it must be a good business, because so many companies, both in Asia and in the West, have many clients. I think as time has gone on, most people have accepted it as just another means to interact and meet, in the modern e-world.

I have never used this method; but I have many friends and co-workers who think it is a very good way to interact with the opposite sex.

I was fortunate, in that I was introduced, to my future Lao po, by the woman who did my translation and guide work for me on my first two trips to China. This young woman had become well enough acquainted with me to introduce me to a friend of her older sister. Little did she know, that this woman would become my wife, some 18 months later. I guess there can be success in both the old fashioned way and with the newer ways of meeting a potential spouse. Each has the chance of success or failure, as with any method of meeting. It still depends on the two individuals and how hard they want to work at a relationship, how much they are willing to commit to what is a full-time job in itself.
Mar 14, 2007 20:37
  • HITURA
I think the internet can be a great place to meet different people at times. It works for some, not for others.
Mar 14, 2007 21:00
  • EVENING
Hi Hitura,
Agree with what you said!
Page 1 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: cyber romance?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code