Menu
How do I get a China Visa in Macau?
Dec 26, 2008 18:27
GUESTRANNE Okay i will tell them about that. Thank you so much for the help APAULT i really appreciate it... I will keep you posted on what will happen to my working visa application in HK on January.
Thanks again!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Jan 14, 2009 08:18
GUEST52168 Hi Im from Philippines carrying a Chinese Passport, if i go to macau or hongkong, do i have to go China also , such as in Shenzhen?
Jan 14, 2009 19:15
GUESTRANNE Hi APAULT..

As promise i am back with the update with my working visa.
I am so glad that i have a working visa now... I went to HK Jan 13,2009 and apply for the working visa and i got it yesterday with no problem at all, now i can say that they really make it easy for Filipino applicant to apply with proper documentation, Bow i am back in China and processing for the work permit and Residential visa.
Thanks Again.
Jan 15, 2009 08:17
  • APAULT
Pleased to hear all went well for you. Generally, the system is quite straightforward if you have the right paperwork and follow the procedures.

I am a bit surprised you say you will now apply for the workprmit... I thought that was needed for the visa...oh well, thgere are always anomalies.

I hope you enjoy your time in China.
Jan 15, 2009 08:21
  • APAULT
GUEST52168: you said....

Im from Philippines carrying a Chinese Passport, if i go to macau or hongkong, do i have to go China also , such as in Shenzhen?

I am confused. Are you Chinese or Filipino? "Do I havce to go to China"? No...but I suspect I don't really understand your situation and what u r asking.

Can you explain fujrther please?

Feb 12, 2009 18:33
GUEST28537 hello am ghanaian passport i in macau and i want to go to the mainland can i get the Chinese in macau
eugene
Feb 17, 2009 22:35
GUESTMOSEROLL hello.
my friend owns a representative office in guangzhou and he has all employment permit papers with the Z visa but his problem is after he succeeded with the registration procedures for his company they ask him
to go back to his home country "GHANA" to apply the Z visa.surprisely after his return from Ghana to Guangzhou,he still has one month z visa
saying he need to extend from guangzhou security bureau but when he
return to china he was thinking his visa valids three months because it
was three months duration without restriction of stay in china.two days more to go for the visa to expire within one month as he enter china.
please can he go to Macau with his company papers to apply another Z visa.please your advice is highly expected.thanks
Feb 17, 2009 22:40
GUEST24490 eugene where do you stay in macau.i want you to find out some information for me in macau security bureau then i try to invite you for a short to china
Feb 21, 2009 18:10
GUEST32190 Hi! Im planning to pay a visit in macau on december just for 3 nights stay. Do I still need a visa? Please advise. Thanks.
Apr 4, 2009 14:13
GUEST54922 hi im from philippines,i need to know how i can get a working visa in macau?
or if im going to visit macau what are the things that they require..

thank you
Page 3 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How do I get a China Visa in Macau?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code