Menu
Old Father Suicide to Support His Daughter's Crazy Dream
Mar 28, 2007 21:15
  • MAY001
What a sad story!!

A 30 years old girl crazy for Andy Lau, a famous Hong Kong singer and actor, for over 13 years, finally saw her idolt in HK last Sunday. However, her old father jumped into the sea on the next day, because his daughter didn't get any special treatment by Andy Lau. The old father left a letter and said that it is Andy Lau who force him to dead, and he said Andy Lau have to see his daughter again cos his death.
Mar 28, 2007 21:20
  • MAY001
The daughter had a dream about Andy Lau in her 15th, and then became a crazy fans of him. She didn't go to school, didn't work and didn't have any boyfriend since then. At first, her parents against her crazy action but finally have no other ways to release her. So her parents began to support their daughter by sold their apartment, borrowed other's money and her father's retirement pay. At last, the old father even wanted to sell his kidney to raise money for his daughter.

Mar 28, 2007 21:26
  • LOVECHINA2
I read the story in the Shenzhen Daily online today and though how sad it was:(
Mar 28, 2007 21:27
  • MAY001
It is said that the family has been to Beijing twice and HK fourth to meet Andy Lau. But only the last time the daughter met Andy Lau and took photo with him. Last Sunday, the daughter came to the Fan's Club of Andy Lau to watch Andy Lau's perform and play games with him. The daughter even got the chance to take photo with Andy. However, her old father jumped into sea on the next day morning and left the letter to censure Andy Lau's ignorance to her daughter's tens of years hardship. Also, he hoped that HK administrator can take care of his daughter and his wife in the furture.

The daughter and the mother are even too poor to bury the father! But the daughter still want to see Andy Lau again and she alleged that it is the father's will that she should do so.
Mar 28, 2007 21:30
  • CALIFORNIA
What did she think about???
Mar 28, 2007 21:33
  • MAY001
Yes, Gene, it's a sad story.
It is sad that the girl is so crazy and not filial piety at all.
It is sad that her parents didn't find the proper solution to release the daughter's crazy mind. Maybe find psychology treatment could do good to her.
It is also sad that the family become so extremely that they condemn the innocent Andy Lau~
Mar 28, 2007 21:35
  • MAY001
Cali,
I saw the TV report of her last day, she seemed not good. I think she need some mental care. She said she's regret and later she said she still want to see Andy. Paradox and mad words...
Mar 28, 2007 22:09
  • CONNY129
If I were Andy,I won't meet her anymore,she must be crazy,so does her family.
Mar 28, 2007 22:52
  • MAY001
Andy has said he won't see the girl again.
Mar 29, 2007 00:52
  • LIONPOWER
Very cruel news
Mar 29, 2007 02:50
  • BBQQ
O, no. What a tragedy!
Do you think Andy Lau has obligation on this?
Page 1 of 4    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Old Father Suicide to Support His Daughter's Crazy Dream
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code