Menu
Expat community in Qingdao
Jul 31, 2011 11:10
GUEST93868 I am moving from Singapore to Qingdao next month
Is there someone could suggest where is the best place to live and how much would roughly cost for a two bedrooms, fully furnished apartment? I prefer close to city center.
Also is there any international standard hospital in Qingdao?
i need to learn mandrin during week end
How do I get in touch with expat community here?
Thanks.
Aug 5, 2011 00:19
GUEST31110 Dear Guest 93868:

For a fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment in CBD - can range from RMB50K to RMB100K (+) per year.

Most expats go to the International Clinic which is located on the 4th floor of the Municipal Hospital on DongHai Lu.

Best place to meet fellow expats will be at Old Jack's pub on YanErDao Lu (directly across from the Book City) near the Crowne Plaza Hotel on HK Road.

For more info, please check www.qingdaoexpat.com

Good Luck!
Sep 2, 2011 02:37
  • COACHER
Presently living in San Diego and moving to Shijiazhuang in late November. Any one have ideas how to meet English speaking people there?
Jan 31, 2012 04:48
GUEST08185 Am eric a foreigner in Qingdao am here to look for a job if any one needs a teacher i am here and i can fully assist thankyou in advance
this my email:yahoo.com|mwaki.eric Any time your are free to contact me
Feb 16, 2012 15:16
GUEST80124 How is it to live in Qingdao, as foreigner..??
I am interested to know this from many of you that have been there for 1y or more..

Thanks!
Oct 10, 2012 02:11
GUEST78236 How about l'Alliance Frcse!?
Jan 29, 2013 20:13
GUEST51105 Do you need an experienced Chinese tutor in Qingdao?
Hi this is Aurora. I majored in Chinese Language and Literature and have a bachelor degree of Art and Certificate of Mandarin. I taught lots of foreign students before who said i am an awesome teacher and I have worked in Qingdao for nearly 5years so that I can also help you to learn business Chinese if you want. I am an outgoing girl with wide knowledge and like climbing mountains,rollerblading and other sports. You probably want to learn Chinese in an interesting way, don't hesitate to contact me at yahoo.com.cn|qddxzhq or 13646488071 .

p.s. I used to work as a Journalist in a newspaper office and also Assistant Gerneral Manager in an international trading company which dealing with seafoods, and attended several international seafood show, so if any chance you need a short-term business assistant in china is also workable for me.
Feb 16, 2013 02:10
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST93868 View Post

I am moving from Singapore to Qingdao next month
Is there someone could suggest where is the best place to live and how much would roughly cost for a two bedrooms, fully furnished apartment? I prefer close to city center.
Also is there any international standard hospital in Qingdao?
i need to learn mandrin during wee...

In Qingdao, Laoshan and Shinan are the best places for living.
2 bedrooms, fully furnished good apartment in laoshan cost around 3500rmb/month.
Shinan area cost to city center, 2 bedrooms,fully furnished good apartment cost 4500rmb or so.
INternational hostiptal--Qingdao multipul hospital.
Feb 16, 2013 02:11
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST80124

How is it to live in Qingdao, as foreigner..??
I am interested to know this from many of you that have been there for 1y or more..

Thanks!

Its a good place for living in China, both for chinese and foreigner.
Mar 12, 2013 08:16
GUESTLESA Congrats! Forget the kaidangku, head to Carrefour and pick up some drpaeis. Several expat friends have had their babies delivered at without complication. I hope your parents don't worry too much.take care
Page 7 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Expat community in Qingdao
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code