Menu
Citibank & HSBC ATMs in Shanghai
Apr 8, 2007 01:34
  • VELIVOLUS
Does anybody have any feelings about which bank has the most convenient and easily accessible ATMs in Shanghai, Citibank or HSBC? Or are both well represented?
I'd like to be able to use my Citibank ATM card since I understand they charge no fees at all so long as you withdraw from one of their machines.
I will be staying in the Minhang area, and from what I can find out neither bank has ATMs there... So it may come down to which type of machine I can most easily get to while traveling around the city...

Apr 8, 2007 07:58
  • OLDSCHOOL
I can't answer your question, but my hotel in Shanghai had an ATM. The problem was, no English writing, so I had to have assistance to use it.
When I returned to the USA, there was an ATM fee and and international transaction fee added to my account.
Apr 9, 2007 20:05
  • BBQQ
Yes, I believe there are CITI & HSBC ATMs.
Apr 10, 2007 05:23
  • FAERIEQUEENE
There are more than a hundred ATMs in Shanghai that work with HSBC card and here are the locations including Minghang district (a China Constructin Bank ATM) :

http://www.mpfdirect.com/cn/general/locator/gn15013b.htm

hope this helps
Apr 10, 2007 06:12
  • INMEDIC
I have been to Shanghai several times and there is a Citi Bank across the street fro the Bund. That is one I found and I seen another but do not remember where it is. I hope this helps you.
Oct 3, 2010 09:55
GUESTLAN There are three citibank ATMs I've found so far:
1. At the corner of Zhongshan rd and Nanjing rd. in the bund.
2. At a big roundabout around jinling rd and tibet rd
3. A small one on Huaihai shopping rd (stroll along from the crossroad huangpi/huaihai to ruijin/huaihai, there's one on the left)

Hope this helps
Oct 7, 2010 17:05
GUEST16557 Just go onto the citibank site and check their branch locations.
They list about 9 branches and more than 20 locations of ATMs in Shanghai.
May 18, 2013 13:34
GUESTANGELO We are staying in Le ROyal Meridian Shanghai please let us know which citiban o atm is close to this Hotel
Thank you
Post a Reply to: Citibank & HSBC ATMs in Shanghai
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code