Menu
what do u think about shanghai girls?
Sep 23, 2010 02:51
GUEST50794 As a girl, I am PROUND of being a Shanghainese. Shanghai girls are sweet, honest, deligent,intelligent and diplomatic (absolutely positive way). Most importantly, WE are independent and work bloody hard to get what we want rather than relying on men! Shanghai girls are the BEST!!!
Sep 23, 2010 02:58
GUEST50794
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST34198 View Post

wow, you sound like a laowai who has lived in shanghai for a long time and experienced lots of SH girls!!!

pretty agree with you on 'status conscious, independent, very smart, highly educated, hard working, dont do house cleaning or cook, extremely confident, well dressed and fashionable'. as to others ~~~~ naw
<...

As a girl from Shanghai, I LOVE those comments. Spot on~~~
Sep 25, 2010 15:03
GUESTTY I am not a laohan.... of course you Shanghainese girls are going to only admit to the good qualities you possess but we men know the difference.

My belief is the "independent" quality that all Shanghai girls are so proud of isn't such a great quality because this type of attitude will lead to no marriage and a life of loneliness. Don't you have dreams of marriage, having children and building a life together with someone rather than living life will lots of material items and money but noone to share it with???
Sep 28, 2010 14:47
GUEST92185 So if a girl is from Shanghai it means she's a blitch and a gold digger? Screw that. I'm so sick of that stereotype! I was born and raised in Shanghai till 17 but I totally not agree with u. Speaking of superficial, dun u have thie type of girls in all over the world?

And who the hell says Shanghai girls have the worst fashion sense ever? Personally, I only wear brand stuff and I always get the lastest fashion since I live in North America. All the Shanghainese girls I know are independent, nice and pretty.

Just becuz the girls u met are trash, it doesn't mean all Shanghainese girls are like that.
BTW, I only burn holes in my parents' pocket, never my man's.
Sep 29, 2010 22:04
  • CHARLOTT
"Just becuz the girls u met are trash, it doesn't mean all Shanghainese girls are like that.
BTW, I only burn holes in my parents' pocket, never my man's."

So you are proud of using your parent's money? I am sad for your parents. Do you know how they make money to support your brand stuff? Do you ever think of making money on your own? Don't be too selfish.
Oct 1, 2010 22:06
  • OSMAN
I have not seen Shanghainese girl. but i am sure they are beautiful then cantonese girls, i think
Oct 3, 2010 01:04
GUEST2136 If you never seen a Shangahinese girl then you shouldn't really comment. Once you see a Shanghainese girl you will see they stand out in a crowd and are indeed far superior to any cantonese mainland girl.
Oct 3, 2010 13:05
GUESTGOWSEE I like Taiwanese girls the most...
Oct 15, 2010 17:39
GUESTJAVIER Because my job, I must deal everyday with a lot of chinese women on business. a lot of them are shanghainese and I noticed they are closer to western young women than other women from Shandong or from Hunan, for example.

Maybe because ShangHai is closer to London or Berlin than Qindao or Changsha, really. The apreciation that they are most interested in their own career is my way of thinking too. But anyway, I have met a lot of fantastic women from ShangHai and some of the most beautiful women I have never seen were from ShangHai. But this is only to my eyes, of course. ShangHai is a city with 10 million women. Maybe more than 5 are very beautiful :)
Oct 20, 2010 02:28
GUESTFOOLED My experience is vindictive, sly, double faced, narcistic. I'm done with Shanghai girls.. I'll take a down to earth Mainland girl anyday....
Page 14 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do u think about shanghai girls?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code