Menu
what do u think about shanghai girls?
Jun 13, 2009 02:06
GUEST9INCHTROY i work with shanghai girl. quite pretty, very smart, hard working, good humor, and many apparent good qualities. however, i think she is a fake, always so happy and laughing. hmm... just once i want to see real emotions and maybe sadness or anger just to show she is real girl. by the way, the typical shanghai stereotype i been reading here are true ie dress well, confident, VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE, look down upon poor people. I like her coz she cool and sophisticated but my conclusion is this Shanghai girl is a fake and need to stay far away from or else get sucked in to meet her demanding needs.
Jun 13, 2009 02:10
GUEST9INCHTROY also, she never cooks always buying food and coffee so high maintenance to buy her meals all the time. Plus, she never drive so always have to drive her everywhere. plus, always wants the fancy restaurants and never reasonably price restaurants. I will go broke if I hang out with her.
Jun 13, 2009 19:53
  • WUYUETIAN
GUEST9IN... the girl from shanghai must have done the cost benefit analysis before determining to buy ready food or cook raw food. You drunken man!

Jun 15, 2009 10:02
GUEST11984 shanghai girls for me just another breed of mainlander china. they can pretend and dressed up all they want but it's not going to lift up our perspective of them. i am asian born living overseas, since i was little, my parents instilled in me the importance of being an educated and independent woman.above self proclaimed super hot shanghai girls can only rely on their looks and upkeeping to score the ultimate ticket to heaven.GREEN CARD, without their superficialities, they are big fat nothing. remember chicas, you gotta be pretty in the inside too.
there are heaps of shanghai women gainfully employed overseas as hookers, maybe for them still better lifestyle than being STUCK in china..go figure
Jul 5, 2009 16:28
GUEST9INCHTROY The above post shows how arrogant Shanghai girls really are. Why can't Shanghai girls be quietly confident. If your "all that" then there is nothing to prove or flaunt. Maybe Shanghai girls hiding some insecurity?

I sitll not hookup with Shanghai girl in office and with posts like the one above, I'm glad I haven't coz if all Shanghai girls like that then I want no part of them!

Jul 5, 2009 23:29
GUEST82136 O(∩_∩)O哈哈~, welcome to inner mongolia,people here is friendly,brave,honest

China is a vast country,the people here diferent from place to place,that is called vast.

Shanghai is just a city ,nothing else

-----yada
Jul 8, 2009 20:10
  • MARRIE
It's a song from a JP film, named Li Lu came back from Shanghai. There are very nice pics of shanghai buildings and paintings of shanghai girl btw 1930s and 1940s. It is sung by JP famouse film performer 倍賞千恵子
Jul 9, 2009 20:13
  • MARRIE
Here is a Shanghai grandma's song. Her name is Zhu, Feng Bo. She used to study architecture in a famouse university -Tong Ji university that is well known for bridge structure programme. When she was in year 3, she found her talents is in singing. From that moment, she went for singing career dropping her engineering dream.

Song named That is Me. This song is hard to perform technically and emotionally. Only artist can make it. U cannot help crying when listening.
I heard the touching lyrics is quite similar with a poem by famousRussian poet.
Jul 24, 2009 18:56
GUEST63240 I'd just like to say, as a guy, I work with one Shanghainese girl here in UK and she's one of the nicest, sweetest people I've ever known. 100% genuine and recently happily married to someone she's been together with for several years. Its really so wrong to generalise in such a negative way.
Aug 6, 2009 22:24
GUEST9INCHTROY Maybe Shanghair coworker not so "fake" at all. She real nice too. Maybe too nice as never see her get angry so I tried to make her angry and she got mad and show true feelings. It was nice to see her get mad as noone can be happy all the time.

I still wish to hookup with her... she really is so classy and beautiful..
Page 7 of 22    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: what do u think about shanghai girls?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code