Menu
Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Aug 24, 2008 13:57
GUEST24647 hi guys,i m from the uk and just married a chinese girl in the uk,but were going to china for a ceremony but she is no worried about changing her visa from a studying visa to a proper uk visa fr when we go back to her homeland,its all a bit of a rush for me and havnt done much research until now. has she got to change her visa?
many thanks steve
Aug 24, 2008 15:52
GUEST81166 Hello I would like some help to marry a chinese women in shenchen china. We sent all the papers to the usa csis and when she findly got an interveiw she was turn down an they said that I could not prove that I an her where an Item. She has asked me to come to china an marry her. She said that it will take two years to get out of china. What are the fees and what paper work do I need. I am single I have divorce papers and she has divorce papers an we have photos. I was very sad that the lady that interveiwed her only spoke to her in english not chinese she did not understand what she said. Can I get her out of china without a lot of trouble I do not want to go threw what I have been threw to find out the chinese goverment will not let her go. Thank you very much for your advise. My email address is yahoo.com|spidernuggett an her email is yahoo.cn|wongrongying Maybe you can send your advise to her also so she knows what to do. I have been to guangzhou and she knows china very well. Of course I am lost over there.
Aug 28, 2008 19:56
GUEST10931 look up the K-Visa.

its a fiance visa. You must have visited your fiance in the last 2 years.

Don't know how this is verified. But when you bring her over you can get married in the states. She well then have to go through immigration.

If you get divorced within 7 years you can have her citizenship revoked.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/types/types_2994.html

http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_1331.html

http://travel.state.gov/visa/questions/questions_1253.html
Sep 4, 2008 23:11
GUESTGUESTNOR Hello,

Can I marry a blue card holder in macau? what will be the process?i am separeted to my wife but not yet annuled because it will take you 1 to 2 yrs before you can have your annulment?so what should i do, my girlfriend is alaso a filipina and this september we both going to macau, and i will be lloking for a job there, she's applying for he bluecard(working Visa). pls helo me on what to do, many thanks
Sep 9, 2008 22:32
GUEST16210 Hi everyone,
I am planning on getting married in Feb in Fushun, China.
My question is,I am from Canada, and I have read on the Chinese Embassy website that all the documents have to be translated into Chinese. Do they do this at the embassy for you, or does this have to be done elsewhere?
Thanks for the help.
Sep 14, 2008 14:03
  • ROBERTL
GUEST10931

If you get divorced within 7 years you can have her citizenship revoked.

I LOOKED AT ALL THE SITES YOU LISTED AND DID NOT FIND ANYTHING TO BACK UP YOUR STATEMENT HERE
Sep 18, 2008 16:45
GUEST75117 As-Salaam Alaikum

Did you ever marry a women from China. I am also muslim and I want to marry a Muslim Chinese Woman very badly. I don't know how to go about it. I was doing some research and I came across you blog. Please help me if you can. My email is yahoo.com|Niefis
Sep 21, 2008 16:20
GUEST34104 I got married in China 4/07 my wife just went to US consulate in Ginyou and my wife was denied visa entry. I am on SS disability and I own my home in florida but the consulate said that was not enough imcome. What do I do now?
Sep 23, 2008 06:49
  • TURQUANZ
hello everyone

i want to share my experience with you

i married yesterday and get my wedding doc.

how to marry with chinese woman

2 easy way and you can choose one of them (if you want to marry china)

get your single certification from your hometown then translate chinese embassy in your country

come to china go to apply with your partner to local foreign marriage dept. (your partner can find)

for apply request below docs

single certification
passport

all procedure only 30 min then you have wedding doc

yes thats all nothing more . no need health report.

other way you bring your single certification china and go your country consultant and confirmed. then go translate any translation office.

go to apply with your partner to local foreign marriage dept. (your partner can find)

for apply request below docs

single certification
passport
no need picture as they take you and your partner pics in department.

one more important please also inform and apply with your marry docs to your country embassy in china at most 2 months if you not , you have to pay fine.

easy and easy thast all. i follow up forums all really complicated

i hope its useful who want to marry with chinese girl
Sep 23, 2008 10:51
GUEST47138 sounds great///all chinese ladies..
Page 14 of 56    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code