Menu
Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Oct 27, 2008 20:03
  • R1VERSIDER
Hi, What would the ladies name be? It is important incase the lady is just trying to get a visa.
Oct 27, 2008 20:04
  • R1VERSIDER
you are just an arsehole...............
Oct 27, 2008 20:20
  • R1VERSIDER
Hi Ying,

I have same problem;...do you want to email me on yahoo.co.uk|peter.wilson260 and maybe we can share ideas and thoughts?

My fiance libes in Nanning, China, Name : Hong

Regards

Peter
Oct 28, 2008 21:41
  • SVRGOPI
Hi

Im indian and married with chinese in China on year of 2006 ( xian,shaanxi province) Now we have year old baby and I got Indian passport for my baby in Indian emabssy in Guangzhou. Now we want go to india for holidays ,so we went enrty exit office for gettting entry and exit permit for my baby but they cannot issue bec they told us that baby is chinese -ie baby born in china belongs to china only and they cannot accept indian passport for a baby.

Well, we like baby belongs to Indian only but they cannot give any certificate ie enrty and exit from china ,since i have friend married with chinese . His daughter got enrty and exit for an year in chian issued in Guangdong province since their baby blongs to indian.
But enrty and exit office in Shaanxi province cannot offer this kind of certificate.

Pl explain , what can i do now ? How we take our baby out ? why they cannot give ?

Pl tell you ur suggestions /advices .

Gopi
Oct 29, 2008 21:59
GUEST33184 I believe that my young woman from china married me so that she could come to the usa. How long does she have to remain married to me before she can stay here permenantly?
Nov 2, 2008 20:05
GUEST53236 Hi
I am an American living in China for about 1 1/2 years. The visa situation is a bit of a pain. You will be on a tourist visa that requires you to leave the country every 90 or 60 days unless you get a job. If you are employed in China and you have at least a BA you can get a work visa good for a year and easily renued. It requires a bit of papperwork, a health check and a trip out of China(Hong Kong qualifies) but saves a lot of later travel expenses. Any visa agent website will give you the needed documents and requirments.
Good luck
Nov 2, 2008 20:36
GUEST53236 I have been reading through these posts with a growing sense of concern. You all do realize that these girls you are talking about are extremely intelligent and complex human beings. If any of you are thinking Chinese girls are "China dolls" and will be subservient... think again! Chinese girls and their culture is extremely complex. In public they will be very complient but expect them to also be very willful when it comes to home life. I have been living in China for a year and a half. I have dated a few Chinese girls and have a Chinese girl as a platonic room mate. I love to death my current girl friend and we are talking marrage and I take it very serious as does she. The cultural differances are sometimes extremely difficult to deal with. Don't get me wrong! I feel lucky beyond reason to have found such a wonderful person. Everyday with her is better then the last but it still requires a great deal of understanding. I speak passable Chinese and have an Asian studies degree and she speaks even better English... but we often find even when we are saying the same words we don't mean the same thing.
I think if you plan to take a girl away from here family and culture you better know who she is... it takes more then a few visits and some paperwork.
... above all else, love respect and communication
Good luck
Nov 5, 2008 05:12
  • RANDYYING
After your marriage in China an I-134 Affidavit of Support must be filed with USCIS to show you have enough income that your spouse will not become a public charge. Someone has told me that you can also file a I-846 Sec.213A Affidavit of Support as well. Can anyone tell me what the difference between the I-134 and the I-846 Sec.213 A is?

Thank You,
Randy
Nov 8, 2008 21:42
GUESTROY i have already got a kid with this Chinese lady. we planning to get married soon, is there any penalty that i will face?. Please i need immediate responds. thanks
Nov 16, 2008 04:46
  • TAFF9408
Does anyone know the cost of registering for a marriage in Northern China
Page 17 of 56    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code