Menu
Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Apr 19, 2009 08:52
GUEST11565 DO NOT MARRY A WHITE CHICK YOU WILL BE MORE SORRY THAN YOU ARE NOW
Apr 19, 2009 09:09
GUEST11565 dude use skype its free if she has a computer if not its $0.02 cents per minute I know I call my GF everyday from Texas and talk to her for hours and it cost me $1.50. As far as getting married read what other say here thsy have good advice. For me I do things differnt I speak Chinese
Apr 20, 2009 15:04
GUESTELAHI Hi I am a Bangladeshi Boy age 30, I am married a Chinese girl in my country but not in china. Now separated. Looking for any women from China, Canada, Usa, or any country. I want women any age any religion is ok. But I want who will love me forever and I will give my all love for her.
Mail me: yahoo.com|loveelahi
Web: http://www.tagged.com/elahichina
Apr 27, 2009 22:55
GUEST34158 this summer my fiance from china come to visit me and I will be marriege with in the US.you see any problem about it?
Apr 28, 2009 16:06
  • CANADAGUY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST34158

this summer my fiance from china come to visit me and I will be marriege with in the US.you see any problem about it?

With the information you have given, I see no problems at all!
Apr 29, 2009 00:10
  • RANDYYING
Reply to quest 34158

There is a problem. If your fiancee comes to the U.S. on a tourist visa and you get married she will need to leave the U.S. when the visa expires. After she returns to China this can create more problems. The best way is if you are a U.S. Citizen marry her in China and file a I-130 Petition with USCIS after you return. There is good information about this at usvisatoolbox.com. I like helping others when I can and I don't want to see you get started off on the wrong foot.

Good Luck,
Randy
May 2, 2009 14:35
GUEST52196 hi there, I just found this useful website. I was a oversea Chinese student studying in England, I met my hubby to be 2 years ago and we are actually going Marry in China and staying for a while. He had his Statutory Decleration sworn in front of a registered solicitor and legalised by both authorities. is it the so-called single certificate that we need? I found out that the STAT DEC is the document we need on the Chinese Embassy in the uk , however, in Chinese government website, there is a different name--A certification of marriageability.while on this website, CNI is the document needed..

Can please someone tell me if the Statutory Declaration is enough?

another question is, he wants to work in China, after we arrive China with a tourist visa, how can he change his visa type/register resident permit? does he need to obtain a work visa before going to China?

Am sorry, a bit too many questions. Hope someone help me.

Thank you very much
May 8, 2009 17:49
  • MANOUTCHER
hi mr randyying.i'm from belgium and want marry a chinese woman .can you tell me which way is the best for marry her and bring her to belgium.thanks manoutcher
May 10, 2009 11:50
  • RANDYYING
hi mr randyying.i'm from belgium and want marry a chinese woman .can you tell me which way is the best for marry her and bring her to belgium.thanks manoutcher

Hi MANOUTCHER
My subscribers are U.S. Citizens who have brough a spouse or fiancee to the United States from China. I could help you answer questions about how to register your marriage in China but I couldn't tell you about the Visa laws in Belgium.

Good Luck

Randy
May 18, 2009 09:19
GUEST10782 Hi Joe,

Did you get the answers you were looking for? would you mind sharing the information wth me as I too plan on marrying a chinese girl in the next few months and am concerned over the visa situation.

Regards

Mark
Page 25 of 56    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code