Menu
Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Aug 15, 2009 12:44
GUEST21612 i have never been to china and i want to marry in china i look online it does not help me so what do i have to do to get married in china, do i have to have a visa first or can i go there and get a temp. visa at arrival and how long does it take to get visa and to go to china and how much does it cost i have no money and i want ot marry in china and live there please help me out?
Aug 21, 2009 19:20
GUESTSHUN YA hi, ther a very interesting site.. Hope someone can help me.. I'm cinese living in malta for the last 4 years and was married for 2 years to a maltese husband who now got the annulament of marriage from me and accusing me of fraud and the court gave him the right .. now the court told me that the marriage is null and i have to leave malta.. But i' m not sure that they have the right to do it and i'm afraid to ask the embassy's in malta or china because if it is true they will deport me back in china.. Can someone give some answers pls??? it is true that i have to leave malta cause of the annulament. obviously i remained in malta because i was married.. thanks pls help.................
Aug 25, 2009 06:38
GUEST05163 Randy,

I plan to marry a Chinese woman in the next year after I retire. We have tried to make all necessary arrangements, but a financial issue or two still exist. She has a nest-egg in an investment account in China. Once she comes to the USA, can she access this money easily? Also, she plans to rent her apartment in Beijing. Will there be a problem receiving her rent money when she's in the USA?

Thanks,
Abu K
Aug 27, 2009 13:35
GUEST27194 I'm from UK, but have been in China for 5 years now. I have a question maybe someone can answer:

I had a Chinese g/f who went to US in March 2009 on a J1 visa, to be an au pair. We planned to marry when she returned to China in March 2010. At least, I thought we did. While in US, she met some scumbag off the internet, and married him within 26 days of first meeting. I don't know what the hurry was, but I think it was immigration connected.

So my question is, is she likely to be given a green card so quickly? I rather imagine that she won't be allowed to stay regardless of marital status. When she returns to China next year, she won't be allowed back in until she has a marital visa, which could take up to two years and cost up to $10000. Am I right? Or did I read it all wrong? I know my son, who married a US girl (but in UK) had to wait more than a year until he could enter US.
Aug 28, 2009 01:07
GUEST26193 If you have money and a greencard you could marry any chinky you want.
Aug 28, 2009 07:58
GUESTRANDYYING
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST05163 View Post

Randy,

I plan to marry a Chinese woman in the next year after I retire. We have tried to make all necessary arrangements, but a financial issue or two still exist. She has a nest-egg in an investment account in China. Once she comes to the USA, can she access this money easily? Also, she plans to rent her apartment in Beijing. Will there b...

If she has a family member that can get her rent moneys to her bank account in China their is no problem. My wife has a bank account in China and uses a regular bank card at an ATM to draw money. Cheaper then money transfers.

Randy
Aug 28, 2009 08:05
  • RANDYYING
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST05163 View Post

Randy,

I plan to marry a Chinese woman in the next year after I retire. We have tried to make all necessary arrangements, but a financial issue or two still exist. She has a nest-egg in an investment account in China. Once she comes to the USA, can she access this money easily? Also, she plans to rent her apartment in Beijing. Will there b...

My wife has a bank account in China and uses a bank card to access money. Cheaper then money transfers.
As for the rent, If she has a trusted person to collect and deposit she should be good to go.

Randy
Aug 29, 2009 03:00
  • SMLUM68
Hi, I am a S'porean who plan to marry a chinese woman. May I know what are the procedures to do so ?

Thanks alot in advance !
Sep 12, 2009 05:52
GUESTALIREZA hello dear sir or madam
i want to married with a Chinese girl my questions is about the society visa for live in china
after marriage with a Chinese girl can i get the society visa or no
thank you for answer a bout my problem
Sep 14, 2009 01:42
GUEST14231 actually here is the thang about getting married wid a chinese chix...

first of all you should provide a document proving dat u single...and then u bring your passport and an attestation of ur single status delivered by your embassy in china. When you get doz file, you and ur beloved can apply for the marriage procedure...

The chinese government can give you a free visa of one year if you have first a travelling visa.if you have a student visa in china, you should leave china first and apply for a travel visa.Once in china you bring your passport and your marriage certificate to apply for the one year travel visa wid multi entry.
After 5 years of marriage, you can apply for the green card visa.
Page 28 of 56    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code