Menu
Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Nov 10, 2009 11:59
GUEST20250 i met a woman from china and we want to marry in the future. the issue i have is she wants to travel here first before i go to china. she says she can get a business visa and can travel to usa in dec. my question is is it possible for her to be able to tavel to usa this fast
Nov 14, 2009 19:17
GUEST15785 I want to marry a girl in china,and live, work there. Also i am divorced, she knows that but whom do i see to get a fiancee visa from
And does the marriage count in china offically or do you have to bring her back to your own naitive country to make it legal .

than you for your input
Nov 15, 2009 20:18
  • CANADAGUY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST20250

i met a woman from china and we want to marry in the future. the issue i have is she wants to travel here first before i go to china. she says she can get a business visa and can travel to usa in dec. my question is is it possible for her to be able to tavel to usa this fast

Yes it's possible, but highly unlikely.
She will have to have a very solid application that proves she is going on legitimate business and that she has solid ties to China.

Nov 15, 2009 20:23
  • CANADAGUY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST15785

I want to marry a girl in china,and live, work there. Also i am divorced, she knows that but whom do i see to get a fiancee visa from

You don't need a fiancee visa to go to China to marry.
Just make sure you have documents that prove you have divorced your ex-wife. Also if you have documents that state you are single, that would also help.

Quote:
And does the marriage count in china offically or do you have to bring her back to your own naitive country to make it legal .

It will be a legal, legitimate marriage in China.
Nov 19, 2009 19:48
GUESTABROAD ... This is a very interesting thread. I have not read it all yet, but what happens if you meet your love in another country? I am from the USA, and I met my girlfriend in Japan during my study abroad. We have been together for just under a year, but we have been talking about marriage recently. She is currently finishing her Master's degree and will graduate in March at a Japanese university. We have talked about moving over to the US after she graduates.Would it be easier to start preparing paperwork for her visa while she is in Japan? I have been doing my research, but most of it refers to meeting their significant other in China or their home country, not a country that is not native to either couple. What can I do to make sure she is able to come to the USA after she graduates in March? I would appreciate any advise. Thanks.
Dec 4, 2009 14:13
GUEST15785 Hi, I want to marry a girl in china, i am divorced of many years, the process seems daunting and long winded, but i am still willing to go through it all.
1 Question , will i have to meet the girl more than once
2 " , how long can i stay in china if married
3 " , will i have to get a job and re-apply for visa to stay and work yearly
4 " , Iam constantly online with my girl with web cam, i know everything about her so far, can i get married right awayand stay with her at her residence
Thank you for your time..i live in the U.K. and wish eveything was a little more simple...
Dec 6, 2009 15:18
  • CANADAGUY
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST15785

1 Question , will i have to meet the girl more than once
2 " , how long can i stay in china if married
3 " , will i have to get a job and re-apply for visa to stay and work yearly
4 " can i get married right away and stay with her at her residence

1. No, but it can sometimes help solidify your case for a "genuine relationship".
2. I don't know the specifics to this question, sorry.
3. Yes.
4. Yes, you should report to the police that you are staying with her.
Dec 7, 2009 21:39
GUEST42227 I was told about a fiance visa from the US that I need to apply for through a legal agency. This takes aprox 4 months to get and requires proof of a relationship in the form of letters, emails and she gets an interview in China. She can then come to the US on the fiance visa and stay for up to 3 months. If you're not married in 3 months it is your responsibilty to pay for her return to China. That's my plan::: Visit her in February, have her come her June / July and I hope get married.
Dec 16, 2009 18:09
GUESTAMANDA ... my swedish bf is very nice. not all swedish are like tat but ur gal is stupid, why she wasnt avoid from sex toyss hihihih
Dec 29, 2009 11:46
GUEST85965 Hi Canada guy and Ross...
I am also from Canada and want to marry my Chinese girlfriend in May of 2010. As some of these answers are quite confusing, could you gentlemen please tell me what and where I get the "single certificate" that I am hearing about. I was married once in Canada a long time ago, and I just had the courthouse send me a copy of my divorce papers. Is this all I need? Does it need to be notarized etc? Thank you in advance guys for any help you can give me.
hotmail.com|donmckil
Page 30 of 56    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code