Menu
Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Jun 8, 2011 01:15
GUEST11478 Im sorry but you should not marry in Hunan You look like a jerk..
Jun 13, 2011 07:01
  • SAMYTDC
Hi,
I'm Samy Abdel Salam ,Egyptian and I want to marry Chinese woman in Egypt
Plz help me to find a suitable one
and many thanks
Jun 14, 2011 12:06
GUEST51980 If I married a Chinese girl in Korea, and got it registered with the American Embassy (I am American) Can I also get married (to the same girl) in China?
It is important to her and her parents that we have some kind of ceremony in China also
Jun 15, 2011 04:30
  • JOHNNASH
You don't need to make marriage registration in China again, but you can hold a wedding ceremony in China to celebrate the marriage, it is important to her and her parents to hold the wedding ceremony. You need to make the marriage license obtained from American Embassy in Koreau to be notarized.
Jun 24, 2011 13:35
GUEST64134 my brother want to marry a chinese girl in China. He is indian citizen. Got PR in newszealand. I want a agent in Chennai, India to obtain unmarried (bachelor) certificate.
Jun 25, 2011 11:53
GUESTSARFARAZ I'm a Pakistani boy 24 years. I'm MBA. I Like Chinese girls, & I want to marry a beautiful Chinese girl. I'm not married. So, plz help me in, how can i marry a Chinese girl? I want to strengthen Pak-China friendship more. Contact +923322926195.
Jun 29, 2011 03:37
GUEST93434 Hi all,

Uk embassy / consulate as much use as a chocolate fire guard, so hoping someone here can help.

Ive been living in china for 1 1/2 years ( and lived with my fiance for over 6 months ) - We will marry in August in her home town, and ive sorted all the CNI and stuff for that. However my work in china will finish at the end of the year, and so we would like to return to the uK - once married here in china do I have to do anything for it to be recognised in the UK or is the chinese marriage cert enough to be able to apply for the settlement spouse visa ? obviously we will still need to get the settlement VISA granted but I dont see to many issues with this in itself.

BTW what are the advised funds I should have available in the bank? back in the Uk I earn approx £30k a year which should be sufficient as proof of on going support.
Jul 1, 2011 08:50
GUEST60170 You are going way overboard on this...and to the USC out there...it is not that difficult at all. I have been married for 4 years now..you obviously are reading books about this not personal experience...what a dumb-ass.

Next, for male US citizens: As I have outlined in another previous post, establishing a relationship with a woman from China and then marrying her with the intent to immigrate her to the USA, is not a game and it is not an endeavor to be entered into lightly. One must have a deep and complete understanding of the background and personal values of the prospective partner, as well as a more than cursory understanding of the [culture] from which is her origin.

So often, no thought is given to the realities of a cross-cultural union and all the preparation, hard work, and ongoing commitment it takes to have any chance at success. To form a successful relationship with a woman from China (or any non-western culture) one must be [mature] reasonably educated, have adequate financial resources, have the ability to be totally committed, very patient, have the capacity for deep and caring love, and be willing to understand and adapt to significant cultural differences.

If you are an American citizen (USC), it means you will be subjected to an intensive background check by the USCIS, DOS, FBI, IRS, and maybe even the CIA. The laws/regulations for US citizens bringing a foreign national fiancée/spouse to the US have changed greatly not only since 9-11, but also since early 2006, when the new IMBRA legislation was signed into law by the President. Not only are there reams of paperwork to complete, and now steep fees ($$) to pay, at the various steps of the process; one must be able to demonstrate/document a stable domicile, an adequate/stable income, and sufficient financial resources to support the new spouse.

Moreover, if you are a previous convicted felon, a spousal abuser, a tax evader/cheat, or you are a bum, who may be looking for a woman to come work for you, cook for you, clean your apartment, and/or be your toy, while you sit at home, drink beer and watch TV; you should think twice and look elsewhere for a companion, as the US law requires any/all negatives in your past to be fully disclosed to the woman. Most likely, with some issues, you may be denied the visa outright, pending further investigation, by the various Federal Agencies. Last, should the relationship fail, and the spouse becomes a public charge, you would have already signed documents early-on in the process, which make you legally responsible for her financial well being for a period of three years after her entry to the US; therefore, any monies spent by public entities in her support must be repaid by you, the sponsor.

Like it or not - this is the new reality !!

[/quote]
Jul 8, 2011 03:52
GUESTSAQLAIN i am from pakistan and intend to get marriage with chinese girl. if any one girl is intrested to write me on email as below.

yahoo.com|texcolink
Jul 14, 2011 20:13
GUEST22238 Dear Experienced in Foreign Marriages,
I would sincerely appreciate your help, particularly if you have experienced marriage to a Chinese citizen in the USA. I don't have the financial resources to hire an international lawyer.
What documents are required to marry a Chinese citizen in California or the USA? I plan to be married in Dec 2011. So I believe she will need several documents (Divorce papers, Passport, Visa, Birth Certificate, Chinese Citizenship, etc). Do you have a complete list of required documents. If you would e mail me this info I & my future bride would be very grateful.
Thank For you help.
Charles yahoo.com|cpulcrano
Page 39 of 56    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code