Menu
Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Jul 14, 2011 22:33
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST22238 View Post

Dear Experienced in Foreign Marriages,
I would sincerely appreciate your help, particularly if you have experienced marriage to a Chinese citizen in the USA. I don't have the financial resources to hire an international lawyer.
What documents are required to marry a Chinese citizen in California or the USA? I plan to be m...

I only know the procedure for getting married here in China: http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/marriage-registration.htm
I think you should consult the US institutes.
Jul 15, 2011 20:10
GUEST17440 do i have to go to china to take picture ro can i just bring her over and marry her
Jul 15, 2011 21:48
GUESTDAVE
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17440

do i have to go to china to take picture ro can i just bring her over and marry her

I think there is no need to come to China. You'll be living in the US after the marriage, right?
Jul 26, 2011 23:17
GUESTWISAL hy
i m want to merry with a chines girals becouse they are so cute but i have no ability to go here and find the beatiful giral so pls help me in this problm ok
Jul 28, 2011 05:19
  • BUCHANTON
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST17440

do i have to go to china to take picture ro can i just bring her over and marry her

Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTDAVE

I think there is no need to come to China. You'll be living in the US after the marriage, right?

That doesn't make it sound dodgy at all!! (I'm not attempting to imply that it is dodgy, just how it sounds;))
Aug 1, 2011 02:16
  • ZCZACHOR
Hello
Please tell me if I really need my Birth certification?
I don't live in home country and I am going to marry my fiancee in next 2 months, very hard for me to do it.
I live in Finland now, my home country is Poland. I can make EU single certificate but do I really need birth certificate?
Also in some places i found that I need a Medical Certificate, it is also needed?
What else beside passport, visa, photos and single certificate I really need?
Thanks for answer. Urgent.
Aug 26, 2011 14:12
  • UNTARAS
I live in Georgia what do i need to do if i want to marry a woman in china, Guangxi, Liuzhou. Is there a web site i can go to that will tell me everything i need to do?
Sep 1, 2011 06:47
  • BBB123
Hi all: I went to China recently; am a married Muslim Pakistani (having children); and I fell so deeply in love with a Chinese girl; who loves me even more than I do; its now too impossible for us to think of loosing each other. There is no restriction legal or religious on me to have a second marriage; and I want to go back to China for business or job to settle and marry my lover.
is there any legal restriction????? Please someone guide me.

Alternatively, I might ask her to come to Pakistan; where we can all live together without any problem. I need advise on both options.
Sep 1, 2011 21:01
GUEST4445
Quote:

Originally Posted by BBB123 View Post

Hi all: I went to China recently; am a married Muslim Pakistani (having children); and I fell so deeply in love with a Chinese girl; who loves me even more than I do; its now too impossible for us to think of loosing each other. There is no restriction legal or religious on me to have a second marriage; and I want to go back to China for business o...

The polygamy is forbidden in China and I think that you have no chance to get married with her in China. Does she know that you are already married? Don't tell me that you haven't told her about this.

You know what? Chinese girls hate being cheated most.
Sep 1, 2011 22:51
  • BBB123
ROGERINCA and MICKINC; I have found your advises and comments of high value for other readers.
Just wanted to ask in addition to my query; all those who have been blessed to have a achieved their loved ones and are enjoying their lives to the fullest; may please like to help advise others passing through any trauma now. This would be a token of their true love.

Please anyone respond to my question.
Page 40 of 56    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code