Menu
Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Oct 21, 2007 09:20
GUEST33227 Hi I'm in Atlanta Georgia I want to marry a Ethiopian woman if I go to her country can I marry her and bring her back to the states or can she come visit the states and we can merry here and if we do merry here can she stay? Whats the process and how can I accomplish marring this woman is what im asking?
Oct 21, 2007 17:32
  • UMERTTS
hi friends, i m umer and i m a pakistani by birth. i m in love with a chines girl and i want to marry with her. now the problem is that i have neaver been visted china . and i dont know what type of visa i have to get. pls if any one can give me usefull information that what type of visa i required for this and what documents needed. pls help a lover

umer farooq
Oct 24, 2007 19:27
  • SCOTTMCGEE
How difficult is it for a Chinese woman to get permission from her government to go to the US on a Fiancee Visa? I am a US Citizen, and am in love with a wonderful Chinese woman named JiaLin. She is afraid that she cannot get permission to come to the US on a Fiancee Visa, but that we must marry in China so the marriage can be registered in order that she can return to visit her family.

I have read about people on here who seem to have gotten their Chinese fiancee to the US. Can anyone tell me the requirements to do so? I can only get over to China for about a week, and that just isn't enough time together to be sure we want to marry. I would feel much better having 90 days here to make sure. Either way, we will be together for a week and separated by about a year.

Any input appreciated. (Well, ok, any reasonable, and helpful input appreciated.) :-)
Oct 29, 2007 11:07
i want to marry my bf in guangzhou but i am only 18 what can i do we really want to life in guangzhou
Oct 29, 2007 14:11
  • CARLOS
Killercat,
I think in China a girl must be 20 before marrying, does this include foreigners too, I donĀ“t know. You should contact f.e. Chinese embassy for getting information about that.
You are German citizen living in UK? And You want to live in Guangzhou? Not easy.
Maybe You will not find answer here, maybe You should contact British ministry for foreign affairs or some other office like that. Maybe You should sleep a few nights before rushing married to a Chinese boy and to live in China.

Carlos
Nov 3, 2007 08:05
GUEST31134 I guess there are always gaps in a system. I have read all your posts and decided to mention that it is indeed possible for a married man to marry a chinese woman. My ex husband did it with no problem. He is french and never registered our marriage here in the USA. I am an american citizen and he got his permanent residency through it. I come to believe that the girl did all the paperwork and all he did was to show up.
Nov 4, 2007 11:34
GUEST62326 hi all,
i have meet my chinese girl online while am studying in UK and after 5 months of knowing her i went to china in Aug. and spent a month over there and since then we did nt even restarted our computers and we r on web cam 24/7. i want to marry her but my family against this marriage since the kind of work am doing is pretty hard for her to handle (working for oil company 20 days on field and only 10 day field break a month) and non of my family speaks chinese or decent english to give her a company while am away... so i decided to leave all of that and move to china but am nt sure weather i can do well there ( no background about business and not a native english speaker to teach) we already signed a contract for a small shop in shanghai but the thing i want to stay there till we make sure the shop can go well then we can get married ... so any help

any reply will be highly appreciated
Hytem
Nov 8, 2007 16:12
GUEST24226 Hey Hytem,

I am in a similar position as you. You can email me at hotmail.com|azntonymontana and we can share ideas. I guess unlike most other posters who got or are going to get married I'm looking to relocate to China and live there not come back to my native country.
Nov 8, 2007 20:07
GUEST15090 Hi my name is chris i am going to guangzhou,china in march to meet my lady friend we have been seeing each other on web cam and have been chating for 1 year now i will go see here on the 20 of march 2008 so i want to know from you is what can i do to show her that i am really in love with her well she says she luvs me and i do love her she is a beauty so i really need help on what to do on meeting her family and friends so please write back take care .
Nov 10, 2007 18:50
GUEST48104 Well to answer your question, you can marry her there, and then file paperwork for a spouse in a foreigh country, or if you choose to bring her here, it is much longer; almost 1 -2 years. It is faster if you file the fiancee visa. I know, Im doing the same thing and have all the information. If you are interested, you can email me and I will tell you how to do it. My email address is yahoo.com|mrb90802
Good luck
Page 5 of 56    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code