Menu
Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
May 25, 2012 13:15
GUEST40140 I am a man of 45 years old.

I want to find a a Chinese girl of aged 25 years who can speak and write in English for marriage.

The girl must accept Islam before marriage.
SHE has to agree to live a life with HUSBAND in the REP OF MALDIVES AND to assist running his business.

Jun 19, 2012 07:22
GUEST41121 I'm a UK citezen English teacher living and working in Jiangsu province for the last 7 years.
I have known my fiance for 3 years and we have been lovers for 2. We intend to get married here in China before Xmas this year and having read so much conflicting info. on the web about what is needed paperwork wise, I would like to ask someone who has been through the process recently of getting a Single Status Certificate and any other papers needed while I am in UK on holiday this July/August.
A step by step guide would be greatly appreciated.
Is for example, a form or Cert. available at a UK Government Ofiice in London or elsewhere ? Or do I write an Affidavit myself and get it notorized and then taken to the Foreign Office for a stamp, plus another stamp at the Chinese Embassy ? Is there any other form/forms to get and bring back to China that the Marriage Registration Office will require ?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.

kind Regards
CF. Jiangsu
Jun 21, 2012 04:44
  • GAFFER
I would recommend that you check out this forum www.nanninginfosite.editboard.com/index.htm It is a none commercial free to join forum for people in your position. Most of the members (from UK, Europe and Australia) have either married or are in the process of marrying Chinese ladies and have invaluable information to help with the process.
Jun 21, 2012 22:02
  • ENID
You need to get a Single Status Certificate/a Certificate of No Impediment from Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages and authenticated by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office Legalisation Office and its duplicate. Then applies for legalization of it at the Chinese Embassy with your passport and application form for legalization.
For more details, you can refer to http://www.chinese-embassy.org.uk/eng/lsfw/marriage/
Jul 8, 2012 21:31
GUEST77672 I never agree the true love exists without the basic language communication. I'm the Chinese girl by the way.
Jul 11, 2012 17:08
GUEST51184 i am bangladeshi.i want to marry my lover from china.but i do not know which type of visa i need ? what i will do for marry her.
Jul 12, 2012 06:21
GUEST34176 GUEST51184 All you need is a tourist (L) visa to travel to China, but to marry you need legalised proof that you are free to marry from your government.
Jul 14, 2012 12:48
GUEST52209 Congratulations

Is anyone can tell me how i can find a chinese wife. I'm in china, lonely , and really looking for love and marrige

Thanks for all
Jul 17, 2012 04:19
GUESTLEKHA Could you tell me the condition for foreigner getting married to China?
Jul 17, 2012 13:06
  • COOKMD
I have met a very beautiful Chinese woman and I am planning on going to China in late September to see her. What do I need to do at this point? I eventually want to marry her. Is it easier to marry in China or bring her first? This is all new to me any information would be of great help.
Page 50 of 56    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code