Menu
Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Sep 4, 2012 00:53
GUEST95134 In Egypt there is a great desire to marry the daughters of China and there are many people looking for it how can coordination to do so try to answer me om mail yahoo.com|eng_alaa.ashour
Oct 5, 2012 15:17
GUEST50210 i am a pakistani boy study in china medicine i have chinese girlfriend her name is gao ya meng i want marry her but i don,t know what is the procedure for that i should need to do?
Oct 11, 2012 20:45
  • PRINCESSVAN
Congratulations!
Oct 14, 2012 11:11
GUESTGERHALES58 I have good friend chinese lady for 8 years. I feel about her as much. But Did we talk about share life. I wish go fly to Guangzhou,China for first time. Because long time ago I been study china culture as other Asian people. Some time I meet people to learn share but not bother me. What I see them so very different life world.
I like share talk my good friend lady . Most help something and take care her daughter.
When I think about what I would get marry China woman . I am not kind of afraid; because I don't want again mistake or mix up. I need more learn lesson. If you will show me about more question. ( about money, share and travel ) please tell me about more question.

Thank you for my word
Oct 24, 2012 15:07
GUEST24826 I met a Chinese lady on internet dating service. After corresponding with her for about 6 months, we diceded to that we want to get married. She has passport and is willing to come to U.S. to be with me and get married. I heard there is something called Fiance' visa. Is this true? Could she get this type of visa to travel here to U.S. to get married with me.

Ruben
Oct 27, 2012 22:31
GUEST17115
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST24826 View Post

I met a Chinese lady on internet dating service. After corresponding with her for about 6 months, we diceded to that we want to get married. She has passport and is willing to come to U.S. to be with me and get married. I heard there is something called Fiance' visa. Is this true? Could she get this type of visa to travel here to U.S. to get marr...

K-1 (if she has no child) is the visa for her. It takes some time to obtain, but you have to get the ball rolling by applying in the USA.
Nov 2, 2012 07:46
GUEST65868 I am a married man. I got a chinese woman pregnant while working in china. Does anyone know the laws on if I can bring baby and woman to america without marrying her.
Nov 2, 2012 22:44
GUEST04154 Hi GUEST65868, this is about US immigration affair, you'd better find youself a lawyer. As I know, US immigration policy is very strict to Chinese.
Nov 3, 2012 12:57
GUEST37529 Make sure that when you do marry a Chinese women that you marry her and leave China. I have been in China for three years and it is nothing but hell. Its all to do with the goverment here. The goverment turned off our water becuase her sister did not go for her pregnancy test. They turned off the whole family's water as the goverment believes that her sister is pregnant for a second time. Foreigners in Shandong Province Linyi City are constantly being spied on. Rather live in your own country if you want to hold on to your basic Human Rights. The other problem here is that many Chinese people are very racist towards any foreigner that marries a Chinese women. Just a friendly warning.
Nov 4, 2012 22:39
GUEST11150 Hi all, Great site,

can someone offer me some friendly advice and words of wisdom from experience?

I am a UK citizen living and working in shanghai (for 3 years to date), I have been in a serious relationship now for almost 2 years with a local Chinese girl. next year we plan to marry.

My questions based on above and based on the fact that in the future (not now) we will live in the uk, is there any distinctive benefits from marrying in either china or UK first? we dont hold any preference personally on this matter, we just want to avoid a future situation that restricts our plans.

any advice on this would be greatly received.
Page 52 of 56    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code