Menu
Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Nov 10, 2012 07:32
GUEST95106 GUEST37529 I disagree entirely. I live in a working class community in a large city in South China, have never had racism problems and feel welcomed wherever I go with my Chinese wife. Perhaps you have the wrong attitude of have not immersed yourself in Chinese culture and tradition.
Nov 12, 2012 02:18
GUESTAMIT DHULL I am in vietnam but citizen in india.I want to marry with Vietnamese girl. please tell me how i got single/unmarried certificate. & what is the procedure to marry a Vietnamese girl. Please send your comment on my email id- yahoo.co.in|amitdhull36
Nov 12, 2012 20:07
GUEST4433 [quote=GUESTAMIT DHULL,481840]I am in vietnam but citizen in india.I want to marry with Vietnamese girl. please tell me how i got single/unmarried certificate. & what is the procedure to marry a Vietnamese girl. Please send your comment on my email id- yahoo.co.in|amitdhull36[/quote]

Why not ask your governmental department who deals with marriage issues?
Nov 25, 2012 01:21
GUEST64204 ACTUALLY I M INTERESTED WELL GROOMED AND EDUCATED CHINESE GIRL I M PAKISTANI MALE . HOW CAN I MERRY CHINESE GIRL . PLEASE QUOTE CORRECT MERRYING AGENCY TO FIND TRUE PARTNER.
Nov 25, 2012 02:10
GUEST15641
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST64204

ACTUALLY I M INTERESTED WELL GROOMED AND EDUCATED CHINESE GIRL I M PAKISTANI MALE . HOW CAN I MERRY CHINESE GIRL . PLEASE QUOTE CORRECT MERRYING AGENCY TO FIND TRUE PARTNER.

I just couldn't understand why there are so many pakistanis, indian and arab are putting advert of themselves like a commodity trading in seeking chinese girl for marriage. And what more shameful for some of these folks that they are in fact already married and is asking for second marriage! This had clearly proven the many people myths that most coming from the indian sub continent or arab are lacking of spatial awareness and i wouldn't be surpise their lack of respect for ladies and treating females as object are still strongly entailed in their brain.
Dec 8, 2012 08:52
GUEST75138 How hard to get your girl into australia for marriage
Jan 22, 2013 22:12
GUESTHAMZA hi
i am hamza from Pakistan know in Malaysia i want to marry with Chinese girl from (Shenzhen) china. but right know i am here i don't have of single proof is any body help me what to do .
Feb 8, 2013 03:41
GUESTJOY dear sir i am new Zealand citizen It recently do arranged marriage with new Zealand citizen girl but i love my chines girl friend and she also love me she accepted me i am married but till want to marry me can you tell me i do 2nd marry in china without divorce 1st wife ?
Mar 1, 2013 04:18
GUEST60251 Stay with your first wfe/family- and grow up. Take responsibility for your actions. LOSER!
Mar 11, 2013 22:32
GUEST93176
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST40140

I am a man of 45 years old.

I want to find a a Chinese girl of aged 25 years who can speak and write in English for marriage.

The girl must accept Islam before marriage.
SHE has to agree to live a life with HUSBAND in the REP OF MALDIVES AND to assist running his business.

Are you going to behead her or maim her if she tells you no to something?
Page 53 of 56    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marriage... How does a foreigner marry a chinese woman?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code