Menu
From Guangzhou to Hainan
Nov 18, 2011 00:40
GUEST97826 Lastly, can you name the eight stops?
Dec 9, 2011 01:26
GUESTCHERRY hello there! my name is cherry and i would like to travel in Hainan this coming Chinese new year with my husband. We live in dongguan. I would like to know if which way is the fastest and nearest from our place. My other option is to go there by plane but i couldn't find a site on how to book a ticket to hainan I need some help please. Thanks!
Dec 9, 2011 02:23
  • KEVIN0518
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTCHERRY View Post

hello there! my name is cherry and i would like to travel in Hainan this coming Chinese new year with my husband. We live in dongguan. I would like to know if which way is the fastest and nearest from our place. My other option is to go there by plane but i couldn't find a site on how to book a ticket to hainan I need some help please. Thanks![hu...

Take train from Dongguan to Guangzhou and then you can choose to take train or plane to Sanya in Hainan.

Flight schedules:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-flights/guangzhou.htm

Guangzhou train schedules:
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/guangzhou-schedule.htm

Apr 27, 2012 19:05
GUESTMOMO Hi ELLYSE, I want to go to hainan from guangzhou, which railway station should I go to ?
Can I book my ticket at the railway station right before the departure ?
Can I book my ticket online ?

Thank you very much
Apr 28, 2012 01:08
GUEST52856
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTMOMO

Hi ELLYSE, I want to go to hainan from guangzhou, which railway station should I go to ?
Can I book my ticket at the railway station right before the departure ?
Can I book my ticket online ?

Thank you very much

Take train at Guangzhou Railway Station. Search on this page and see if they can book the train ticket for you.
http://www.travelchinaguide.com/china-trains/guangzhou-schedule.htm
Jul 22, 2012 10:44
GUEST10132 Hello: I am leaving the US in Oct. to visit my son in Hainan. Is there a China flight directly to Hainan or must I first fly to Guangzhou and on to Hainan? If so, what form of transportation would be best from Guangzhou. Thank you. Mary
Jul 22, 2012 20:50
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10132

Hello: I am leaving the US in Oct. to visit my son in Hainan. Is there a China flight directly to Hainan or must I first fly to Guangzhou and on to Hainan? If so, what form of transportation would be best from Guangzhou. Thank you. Mary

Where do you stay in the US? If you come to Guangzhou first, you can choose to take train or flight to Hainan. It takes about 11-13 hours by train.
Aug 20, 2012 02:38
GUEST14816 thanks ellyse..you really helped me ..may you happy forever.my id ,ymail.com|jamsunny...hope you will help me travel in china.
Nov 23, 2012 04:32
GUEST16749 hi my email address is gmail.com|sunjeet.sewnarain
i would like to visit hainan in china .
please let me know if this place is near hong kong
jinan or guanzhou.
is it better to take a train or flight
and how long

thanks
please reply
Nov 25, 2012 01:59
GUEST3478
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST16749

hi my email address is gmail.com|sunjeet.sewnarain
i would like to visit hainan in china .
please let me know if this place is near hong kong
jinan or guanzhou.
is it better to take a train or flight
and how long

thanks
please reply

Hong Kong and Guangzhou are closer to Hainan compared with Jinan. If you go from HK, better use flight to Sanya or Haikou in Hainan. From Guangzhou, you may experience train journey. It is a special route because the train will run across the Qiongzhou Strait to reach Hainan.
Page 6 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: From Guangzhou to Hainan
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code