Menu
Dong Men Night Market - Shenzhen
Mar 31, 2008 13:23
GUEST55113 Hi I'm going to Shenzhen on this coming May so wanted to gather more information before going, like how many night market are there in Shenzhen, wat is the add n how to get there. I also would like to know any place which sells cheap n good products during daytime besides those big shopping centre. Lastly would like to know wat r the transport that can bring me to Hong Kong, like timing of the journey, first trip and the last trip timing of the day. I would really appreciate if soeone could help me with all these question. Thank You very very much...
Nov 15, 2008 05:35
GUESTCORABEL I want to buy a Epson printer for my computer in Shenzhen. II understand that I may be able to find one at this street Hua Qiang Bei, where some electronics are sold. I live in this street - Lian Hua Bei Road, Yi Feng Shang PIn C Bldg.. My school's address is at:
318 Fuzhong Road 1, Le Parc, Futian Central District, Shenzhen. I can start either from the street where I live or from my school. How do I get there by taxi or by train or by bus..I really don't care.., by taxi would be my preference. My email address is yahoo.com|teacherbel. Please contact me from there, too, so I will sure get your response..
Thanks.
May 6, 2009 17:33
GUESTMARIA Hai, could you tell me how I get Dong Men from Louhu station (KCR from Hongkong). I have map of Shenzhen, where is Dong Men Street from Louhu? North? West or East? Thank U
May 7, 2009 20:10
  • WANHU
Take Metro and stop at Laojie station.
Wan
May 7, 2009 20:26
GUESTMARIA WANHU thanks, but where is Dong Men street from Louhu? North, West or East? Thank You before
May 8, 2009 02:48
  • WANHU
Dong means east and men is door or gate, so it means east gate. As Lowu is in the south, so I think Dongmen is in the north of Luohu. Anyway if you are going to Dongmen by Metro subway train, you can stop at Laojie station which is in Dongmen. According to some locals, Dongmen was also known as Laojie (Old Street).
Wan
Jan 2, 2010 02:42
GUESTNAN The place is not for avid travellers as i had been there and really cheap and filled with useless articles...looks like only the pocket crunched ppl visit there which is nothing in quality and use and throw....stuf...u r missin nothin at all if miss out...the night market...
Jan 14, 2010 07:14
GUESTJOOY from louhu bus station which bus number stop at shang xia jui market guangzhou?and
from louhu station which bus number stop at dongmen market?
Jan 15, 2010 04:46
  • ELLYSE
Intra-city buses would not go from Shenzhen to Guangzhou!
Jan 15, 2010 19:16
  • WANHU
from Luohu station you can take train to GZ East station then take metro to Changshou lu station and walk to Shangxiajiu walking street.
From Luohu station you can take metro at stop at Laojie station which is in the Dongmen
Wan
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Dong Men Night Market - Shenzhen
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code