Menu
Top 10 military nations
Sep 8, 2009 12:48
GUESTMAJOR G... After a successfull military opreation in Wazeerastaan and Sawaat PAKISTANI military become the no. 01.
this ranking based on Bravery,Planning and war afairs
01. Pakistan
02.Chaina
03.German
04.Iran
05.France
Sep 8, 2009 23:05
GUEST80112 ha ha aha aha ahaa duy know wht the spelling of super power and wht its meaning...............
Sep 9, 2009 06:47
GUESTAMJ Pakistan is ranked so low in global fire power and has been beaten by India 3 times in the three wars and I agree with neo on the rankings

This is an honest opinion and please do share with me your views

1.USA

2.CHINA

3.RUSSIA

4.FRANCE

5.GERMANY

6.UK

7.INDIA

8.ISRAEL

9.JAPAN

10.SOUTH KOREA

Sep 9, 2009 06:51
GUESTMARK My list by combat power,numbers,funding and bundget,morale and willingess to fight,logistics,range,communications,Strategical and Tactical Competence,training,equipment,technology,politics etc.Top Ten in order everything ELSE IS NOT IN ORDER JUST DUMPED

1.United States Of America(Exellent technology,Good Funding,Low Public Support,Large Numbers,Good Training & OK Discipline)
2.Peoples Rebublic Of China(Large numbers,OK Technology,OK Funding,Exellent Public Support,Discipline and Sun Tzu)
3.Russian Federation(Bad funding,Cold-War era technology,Bad public support,Large Numbers,Poor Discipline But High Pride and Rich Tradition)
4.Rebublic Of India(Large Numbers,Poor Funding,OK technology,Bad Public Support)
5.Israel(Good Morale,Well equiped,Good Technology,Zionisim,Ready and prepared,Exellent Public Support,Bad economey)
6.Federal Rebublic Of Germany(Exellent technology,Great Economy,Small in Numbers,Well Equiped,Great Training,Ok Public Support,Erwin Rommel)
7.United Kingdom(Small,Good Economy,Exellent Training,Professionalsim,Tradition,OK Funding,The Queen,Monty)
8.Islamic Rebublic of Iran(Large Numbers,Poor technology but upgrading,Good Public Support,Isolated)
9.Rebublic Of France(Small,Good Training,Napoleon,Ok Technolgy,A few Nukes,Wine,North Africans,FAMAS Rifle)
10.The Taleban(Poor Soviet and Chinese Weapons,Insurgency/Guerilla Warfare,Stealth and Ambush/Hit & Run Tactics)
11.Vietnam(Beat back the americans,Quite Big,Poor Weaponry But I will put it in anyway)
12.Syria(Relies On Iran,Next to iraq,French technology and weaponry)
13.Australia(Small,Well Trained,High Morale,Outback,Abo's,Kangaroos,Copied SAS,Bad politics and OK Funding)
14.Indonesia(Large,Undisciplined,Deals with militancy & Terrorisim,Islamic in south east asia,Poor Funding & Bad Public Support)
15.Turkish Rebulic(Long Traditon & Experience,Defeated Britsh Empires Finest At gallipoli)
16.Somali ICU(Well armed,NO DISCIPLINE,Well Funded from piracy,Lawlesness,Slaugtered US Army Rangers,A Navy SEAL & Delta Force during 1993)
17.IRA(Well Trained,Well Armed,Tenacious,Kicked the british up the ass,Peacefully Disarmed/Disbandened Not Defeated,International Support)
19.South Korea(Medium Size,Well Funded,Good Public Support,First Line of defence Against North Kore etc)
20.Fijian Army(ABSOULTLEY TINY only 4500 Servicmen throughout the forces,1 Aeroplane for Search and Rescue,Always Staging Coup's)
Sep 15, 2009 03:33
GUESTEL SIPILYO What I think
1.USA
2.Russia
3.China
4.UK
5.Izrael
6.France
7.India
8.Japan
9.South Korea
10.Germany
Sep 16, 2009 08:37
GUEST37397 US is a superpower.............then comes RUSSIA............U.K.......FRANCE.....CHINA........INDIA...........at least based on what i have seen in wikipedia

the other nations may have nuclear capabilities...........but they lack in army , airforce , navy

CHINA and INDIA are the two nation to watch out since both want compete for the throne superpower which is now U.S
Sep 18, 2009 16:23
GUESTASHU I think its in this way......
1.USA(undoubtedly)
2.Russia(Do not Under estimate)
3.France
4.INDIA 0r CHINA(competing)
5.Israel
6.UK
7.Germany
8.Japan(If they will get F-22 4m USA)
Rest I donno.....THIS is based on present scenario.
Sep 30, 2009 13:20
GUESTSOUNDER top ten army countries:
1.usa(no.1 in air force and advanced technology,good navy power)
2. china( big army soldiers,more troops,air force)
3. russia( standing in own leg and good technology,secret power)
4. france( support europe technolgy)
5. india( most of troops from russia and radar from israel)they had good army power but they wont use it in any bad crisis.
6. united kingdom( follower of usa and old world ruler)
7. germany ( king of army one time but now they start to sleep)
8.pakistan(china rule pakistan to fight india and guns are made in china,they always anger with brother india )
9. iran (russian support and american enemy )developing army to fight with israel
10. israel(good advanced technolgy,advanced radar system,support of usa)
10. south korea( fast growing army power but most of troops brought from china)
11. japan( changed their to robo technology and in electronics)
( usa close friends uk,india,france,israel,north korea)
(russian friends india,iran)
(chinese friends pakistan,south korea,srilanka,japan)
Oct 6, 2009 03:52
GUEST33151 no winner between top 5,because of nuk!
my top 5
1.usa
2.russia
3.china
4.germany
5.uk
Oct 6, 2009 03:56
GUEST33151 i have to say india need to look outside of the world,don't overestimate their strengh
Page 19 of 21    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Top 10 military nations
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code