Menu
Train to Shenzhen from Hong Kong?
Nov 9, 2009 08:21
GUESTMIMI We are Malaysian decide to go Macau,Hong Kong and decide to go to Shenzhen for a day shopping but we did not have China visa to entry Shenzhen on November 2009.
Pls advise which is a better way to go Shenzhen-by ferry from Macau or from Hong Kong without a China Visa?
Thanks,
Nov 10, 2009 10:38
  • WANHU
Better apply Chinese single entry visa in Kuala Lumpur, ready in 4 days for RM30.
2. Macau-HK-SZ. You don't need a visa to HK (90 days) and Macau (30 days). You can go to SZ by train

Wan
Nov 25, 2009 00:29
GUEST15375 i just want to know how can i get to shenzhen from hongkong airport is there a train in hongkong airport that can get me to shenzhen ? and how can i get the visa what is the requirements in getting a visa in shenzhen pls i need all that impormation and what is the best hotel that i can stay near the shopping area .. thank you very much and best regards
Nov 25, 2009 20:55
  • WANHU
From HKIA you can take Airport Express and stop at the HK Central, from there take an MTR to Tsim Sha Tsui (TST) stop then follow the sign to TST East station. The train goes to either Lowu or Lok Ma Chau.
2. Not sure now if VoA still available in either Huanggang or Luohu, better get your visa either in HK or from your Chinese Consular office.
3. It depends which area and what products you are looking for. Futian and Luohu districts are known for shopping. Most hotels are not far from shopping areas. The word "best" is subject to interpretations but you can find many 5-star hotels nearby.
Wan
Nov 27, 2009 02:01
GUEST15375 we will be in hongkong on the 4th of Dec. my concern is how can we go to shenzhen from the hongkong international airport , and if ever we are already in shenzhen our hotel is in Haifu hotel how far is our hotel from the shenzhen station do we need to ride or we just can walk going to our hotel pls give me some info it is so hard to go to a place if its your first time its really good if some could possibly help you thanks have a nice day
Nov 27, 2009 02:05
GUEST15375 we will be going to hongkong on dec 4 i just want to know how can we go to shenzhen from international airport and if we already in shenzhen our hotel is haifu hotel i just wanna know how far is our hotel to shenzhen boarder do we need to ride or we can just walk there?

can you recomend a backpackers hotel which is near the railway station going back to hongkong international hotel... pls give me some info i really need it its hard to travel if you dont know where to go ... thank u
Nov 27, 2009 16:51
  • WANHU
Besides using train, you can opt for the bus via Huanggang checkpoint. For MTR Metro stops in Shenzhen you can always browse the many websites available. Haifu hotel I think about 2km from Luohu train station. The nearest hotel is SZ Railway Station that costs asround 200RMB.
Wan
Feb 4, 2010 08:34
GUEST22739 Hi can any one please tell me the best way to get to shenzhen from hongkong, and if you could include the details about the train and the stations as well
thanks
Feb 4, 2010 20:56
  • ELLYSE
"Best" is subjective.
From where in Hong Kong to where in Shenzhen?
What time of day/night?
How many of you are there and how much luggage do you have?
Mar 5, 2010 06:53
GUESTBRENDA88 im a malaysian, will fly to shenzhen then planning to go macau and hongkong from shenzhen,
then going back to shenzhen and fly back to KL,
please advise the most convenience way...
Page 5 of 10    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Train to Shenzhen from Hong Kong?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code