Menu
Chinese women and American men
Aug 14, 2012 00:58
GUEST12866 guest16561: you are completely wrong. once married to a good Chinese woman, she will not dominate but she will expect you to be respectful of her wishes. If you treat her well she will love you forever. Chinese women and Cambodian women are fiercely loyal if you love them properly. But they will not tolerate abuse for long and never tolerate impropriety. keep your pants zipped with other women and Lao po will be with you until death.
Aug 14, 2012 01:03
GUEST12866 guest 17440: I could not disagree more with your perception. there are a lot of a------ in every culture, but Asian men are often loud, rude, disloyal and disrespectful of all women. not only that many of them are very lazy.
your assumption that all of us American whites are losers is very sad. thankfully my wife in Nanning thought otherwise. no we are often not rich, but we generally will pick up the tab at gatherings even when we are not because that is proper date behavior. However we also can cook very well, clean house, do our own laundry etc.
however you are right about one thing, if the guy flaunts wealth, regardless of real or imagined dump his sorry butt!! it can only lead to heartache later. you are better off with a poor man who loves you and respects you any day.
Aug 14, 2012 01:12
GUEST12866 CNEME7 I sure hope you made the effort with that young woman!! my wife was so embarrased by her English she used a translator for every conversation we had the first 3 months. we got married after 90 days. she still struggles a year later with every thought, but adores me every moment. If you think there is a spark, make the first move, more than likely she will even say no. however that is not necessarily the end of it if she is practical and traditional. She does not want to appear lose and will not approach the subject. I had one girl in China that was extremely interested in me the entire time she knew I was becoming involved with my wife for future. this woman was extremely angry with me for asking Yuezhi to marry me because I had not even told her I was looking for a serious relationship. LOL I stated to her I was not interested in anything but marriage in the future. she never once indicated she considered me a real possibility and was waiting for me to ask her!!! She was ambitious, cared deeply about her child and spoke and wrote English very well. She accepted that being 12 years younger than me she would not be a housewife but would have to work or we would never survive. But never once did she mention that she considered me attractive and wanted to marry me. Until the day after I asked my wife to get married, then she finally stated that she thought the other woman was not good nor faithful and really tried to convince me even after I flew to China!!
Aug 15, 2012 21:14
GUEST41228 herbeat,
I like your point about humor. Chinese women who speak fluent including my translator friend in Guangzhou and my Mandarin teacher in Beijing have a difficult time understanding my joking with them unless I explain at times why it is funny in western culture.
Guess what! they like learning these things. I also often help them to understand English idiosyncrasies they are not aware of like regional colloquialisms. remember that many Chinese learn British and American English.
Dec 30, 2012 19:55
GUESTANITA Hello dear,
My name is Anita, I saw your profile here at anunciosdiarios.com and picked interest in you. I wish to be in love relationship with you and may be discover ourselves as real partners for life. This is my email adderss(live.com|anitababy10 ) If you feel interested write me through the contact. I will be happy to see a good response from you Thanks and remain blessed. Please contact me here(live.com|anitababy10) so that i will send you my photo and tell you more about me ok,
Anita.

你好,亲爱的,
我的名字是梅艳芳,我看到您的个人资料和对你的兴趣回升。我希望与你在爱的关系,可能会发现自己真正的生活伴侣。这是我的电子邮件adderss(live.com|anitababy10)的如果你觉得有兴趣写我通过接触。我会很高兴看到你感谢,并保持了良好的反响,祝福。请与我联系(live.com|anitababy10),这样我会送你我的照片并告诉你更多关于我好,
安妮塔。

Jan 7, 2013 09:39
GUESTJOENEWGUY TO: GUESTPEPER
Reply to post of Aug. 14th 2012 #59 reply

Thank You for the information and hope you're still doing well as you appear to be "HAPPY". Happiness is hard to find these days. You make me happy just knowing that a big guy can find it, anywhere on this Earth.

I am new to this site. Just found it last night. Looks to be very informative for everyone. Hope the Chinese dating sites don't find a way to shut it down!

If You would be willing to assist me just a little I would appreciate it.
My email address is; gmail.com|dwt340
Could be easer for both of us to contact this way ???
Hope you are still out there and available to assist just a little.

My recent attempts on 2 Chinese dating sites have not been good ones!!!
I'm am almost a big guy myself and wonder how much trouble this will cause.
At 59yrs old, 6ft 1in my weight is to much. 235lb is 35lb more than I need.

My income is secure via General Motors retirement and Veterans Affairs.
Yes I'm willing to travel. Could be this fall or next year.

Hope we can get into more about this later via email.
Jan 14, 2013 09:29
GUESTEMILY i am a chinese girl but i do like us guys

so for a us guy . u like chinese girls just go for it

and i want to know how was it going john ?
Jan 20, 2013 12:23
GUEST20943 Thoughts of Chinese women knowing sleeping with married American Family man. Knew he would not marry her due to family ties.

One who was cheated on.
Jan 24, 2013 00:29
Hey dear,
If you think its easy, its easy. If you take it complicated, then its complicated.Lol
Apr 11, 2013 23:53
GUEST82347 Hi everyone
Im sort of in a relationship with a woman from Wuhan,I hasve heard it is hot spot for scammers and certainly I have my doubts about the person,She has multiple names on QQ and she says many men friends only. Am I naïve, I try to think the best of people. She said she wanted to marry quickly, I said not. she said hert mother was ill and died I sent flowers and sympathy. Ive never sent her any money.We have known each other on and off over 12 months we still chat and I am going to china on holiday also to see her. Why does nobody on this site mention names of scammers it would help people like me who are dubious about the women of Wuhan. when I go I intend to treat everything as a scam. My woman is 46 years old with a gaughter she says she works in social services on a low salary. does anyone know someone similar thanks for listening. clive from uk
Page 7 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese women and American men
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code