Menu
If there had been no differences between East and West
Dec 21, 2007 09:09
  • CARLOS
Well, I only ment that human is an opportunist, no matter living in East or West. There has been dictators in East as well as in West. People have been killed because of their religion everywhere, killed pecause their political opinions too.
Where ever money and wealth is offered, all try to have as much of it as possible........

All, not all, but....all

Carlos
Dec 23, 2007 20:45
  • ICEBLUE
Yes, Carlos. Human is an opportunitist, no matter living in the East or West.
Greed is human nature. It exists universally.
Dec 24, 2007 09:23
  • JCNILE123
If there had been no differences between East and West
They had not been difference between you and the person next to you.
Jan 28, 2008 13:53
GUEST03106 i get u i have an essay about diffrencces between east and west families and i am searching on internet about it....can you tell me wut are these difrences plz...
Jan 28, 2008 21:46
  • ICEBLUE
Are you doing an academic research? As I remember, there are a lot of threads about the subject in the sub-forum "Culture Zone" , you can search them by yourself. I think this one might be useful for you:Difference in handling family ties between Chinese and Westerners (http://community.travelchinaguide.com/forum2.asp?page=1&i=41385)
Mar 14, 2008 20:59
GUESTUK Difference not only exists between the East and the West,but among individuals. As globalization expands, the difference is lessening. When people from different cultures interact, the crash occurs quite often. There still exists the potential "lash of civilizations."
May 3, 2008 14:26
GUEST16032 Culture is more often a source of conflict than of synergy. Cultural differences are a nuisance at best and often a disaster."
May 15, 2008 07:51
GUEST16252 i dont know why they opened their minds and hearts to you,Leonardo. isnt it ?
May 21, 2008 22:23
  • LEONARDO
To GUEST16252,

You will never understand why since you have probably never opened your minds and hearts to others. At worst, you might be a cynic or a sceptic. I take everyone here as a sincere friend. I am not hypocritical. I spoke every word from the bottom of my heart. I have never spoken anything against my will and conscience.

GUEST16252, have a try to confess your true feelings. I am sure that you will understand it someday.

Regards
Jul 26, 2008 09:41
  • BLUEYANKEE44
Leonardo.seems as you have some answers to some very stupid questions.This is what is not unstandable,as it is for Dodger who has no inkling of how to to
spell "happiness",such is the way others love to ridicule other people ,yet they side with you.Lets make your thread extra popular too.Let them pick on you for a
change,as you are their kind,so it will not happen.There have been so few intelligent people who share any knowledge at all,in your circle of friends,on the net.It
has to be fun,to be so intellectual at your age. Wow!!! Its a good idea that too few persons on the knocking committee are from the states,and old enough to see
that their knowledge is meddlesome more than enjoyable to share with others.Its a shame the misfits on this site,have to resort to being personal with their slander
well as you the reader of this. It was mentioned a long time ago,to back off of my case,and if you do not understand anything,let it go,and let life go on,as it will
anyway. Now its my turn,as all of you have had your fun and your party at my cost,and my basic personal freedoms of speech,have been ignored,and non too politely and there have been no public apologies made,which will change any thoughts of friendliness in anyones favor.Its understood,that no-one understands Eng
ish,American English,anyway.No one knows what happens,to a person who gets ridiculed on a Online Forum.Do You?? Like to find out?!! Maybe these same people
will begin to pick on you,as they do with everybody else they dont agree with. Your threads are so meaningless??Get with it.Yours are just as bad as everyone-elses
retorts bad or good,who are the same person as you are. So with this I say,BACK OFF and have a good day!!!
Page 7 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: If there had been no differences between East and West
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code