Menu
<Chinese Food>-Fujian
Aug 6, 2007 05:32
I know what you are saying Evening, I do work long hours 60 hours is my normal week, yesterday was extra.
I fully intend to have a proper meal tonight.
Jan 10, 2012 17:15
  • WIREBODYART
Hi Evening! After I saw all the authentic Chinese recipes on Travel China Guide, I joined! Do you have a recipe for Chao Kou Gua? When we lived in Beijing, China from 1987-1998, we had the delicious Stir Fried Bittter Cucumber. Do you have a recipe for Suan Miao? It's Stir Fried Garlic Shoots. Thanks for your help! Juli ;)
Jan 10, 2012 21:29
  • CHERRY07
Stir-fried Bitter Cucumber with eggs

Ingredients: two eggs, a bitter cucumber
Seasoning: salt and edible oil.

Step 1 Wash bitter cucumber and cut in half, discard the seeds and fibrous core and then cut into pieces.
Step 2 To reduce the bitterness, blanch in boiling water for 2 to 3 minutes.
Step 3 beat two eggs in a bowl and stir very well. Heat some edible oil in the wok and then pour beaten eggs inside, stir-fry for a while.
Step 4 Heat some edible oil, pour bitter cucumber pieces in, stir-fry for a second, put fried eggs inside and then stir-fry together for two minutes.
Step 5 dished up the bitter cucumber and eggs and enjoy it.
Jan 10, 2012 21:46
  • CHERRY07
Stir-fried garlic shoots with squid rolls

Ingredients: 250 grams squid, 250 grams garlic shoots, 5 grams minced garlic and a dried red chili.
Seasonings: 1 teaspoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon rice wine, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon sugar, 1/4 teaspoon chicken essence and 1 teaspoon vinegar.

1 soak squid in salt water for a night.
2 cut squid into shreds, cut garlic shoots into sections, wash red chili and cut it into sections.
3 Pour 2 tablespoons edible oil into the wok, heat it with high heat, put garlic sections and minced garlic in and stir-fry for a second until they turn fragrant. Then put squid rolls and red chili sections and stir-fry together.
4 add all seasonings inside and stir-fry together for a while.
5 dished up the fried garlic shoots with squid rolls.
Jan 10, 2012 21:47
  • CHERRY07
WIREBODYART,

Hope you like the recipes.
Page 2 of 2    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: <Chinese Food>-Fujian
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code