Menu
What do you think of Chinese "Mistress Phenomenon"?
Aug 21, 2007 11:12
  • LIONPOWER
Practically no difference between 'skin business and mistress phenomenon' except financial difference as both of these target is to have sex.
Aug 21, 2007 16:56
  • CHYNAGYRL
hmm... i think most guys wish they could have several women. Men are biologically programmed to have many children with many partners. To me, it's not surprising they have that desire, but cheating would be hurtful to their wife. If my husband had a mistress, I would prefer that he doesn't confess to me. It's better if he has his fun and repents on his own without telling me all the details because that would hurt too much.
Aug 22, 2007 01:38
Not all guys cheat on their wives,some of us are decent men, Chynagyrl I hope you never get cheated on.
Aug 22, 2007 02:20
  • KEVIN0518
Alan. You have said what I want to say. What if you are cheated by your husband, ladies? To divorce him or give him a chance for correcting his mistakes?
Aug 22, 2007 02:42
  • LOVEISVERB
Mistakes?
Correcting?
Are you kidding?

Well if those men admit that cheating on their wives is a mistake, at all, they won't get involved in the first place. You know it needs time and effort for a relationship to develop, if they think that is mistake, they can correct them in the initial stages before they are getting too deep into it and make up to it and before no one gets hurt.
Aug 22, 2007 03:00
The thing is, it's not always the man cheating, women do it too, it still doesn't make it right though.
If ever I cheated on my wife / girlfriend then she has my permission to cut off my " wedding tackle "
thankfully it for me it's not going to happen.
Aug 22, 2007 10:21
  • LIONPOWER
Yes,
CHYNAGYRL.
Men have womens. Why you treating it as cheating? Necessity has no laws. Here woman helping hand of man. So womens can't escape from the blame.
Aug 22, 2007 20:27
  • MIRANDAZHAO
How many times can women forgive their husbands' mistakes? I remember that a female protagonist in Chinese TV series "Struggle" said to her husband ' I will give you three chances to make mistakes( having extra-marital sex)'. Do such kind of women exist, I wonder. Simalarly, do such kind of men exist?
Aug 26, 2007 09:17
  • LIONPOWER
Why not?
Man or woman, depend on his /her mentality /personality, not on gender.
Aug 26, 2007 22:55
  • FRANKENSTEIN
'I will give you three chances to make mistakes( having extra-marital sex)'

This woman is generous. How can she know that her husband will surely make such mistakes? Do all men have the intention to be involved in the extramarital love?
Page 2 of 5    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: What do you think of Chinese "Mistress Phenomenon"?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code