Menu
Marilyn Monroe VS Audrey Hepburn
Oct 28, 2009 18:20
GUEST49198 'It was my good luck during that wonderful summer in Rome, to be the first of her screen fellows, to hold out my hand, and help her keep her balance as she did her spins and pirouttes. Those months were probably the happiest experience I ever had making movies.' said by Gregory Peck.

'After so many drive-in waitresses becoming movie stars, there has been this real drought, when along came class; somebody who actually went to school, can spell, maybe even plays the piano. She may be a wispy, thin little thing, but when you see that girl, you know you're really in the presence of something. In that league there's only ever been Garbo, and the other Hepburn, and maybe Bergman. It's a rare quality, but boy, do you know when you've found it.' and 'This girl, singlehanded, may make bosoms a thing of the past.' both said by Billy Wilder.

'This could be the last and only opportunity I'd have to work with the great and lovely Audrey, and I was not missing it.' said by Fred Astaire.

'You take the Monroes and the Terry Moores, and you know just what you're going to get every time. With Audrey it's kind of unpredictable. She's like a good tennis player - she varies her shots.' said by Humphrey Bogart.

'You've got to learn to like yourself a little more.' and 'All I want for Christmas is another movie with Audrey Hepburn.' both said by Cary Grant.

Although this may just look like a list of different quotes with no purpose, my reason for posting this is I have never met or worked with Audrey Hepburn myself. So who better to show how important Audrey actually was than other hollywood legends that Audrey met and worked with. I think the quotes alone without too many explanations tell us how loved Audrey was, and how great an actress she was. I can't make people agree with me as this was all said years ago, and some of the readers of this discussion may see these quotes as unimportant, but for me this really tells me what type of person Audrey was. It proves to me that she was just a gentle and beautiful person when the camera was rolling.
Nov 1, 2009 16:11
GUESTSULEMAN Marilyn Monroe, Marilyn Monroe, Marilyn Monroe...
MM is the queen of all the female celebs and actresses in the whole world and she is still the world's most beautiful women in the whole world. Her acting was so real and full of depth, and she never had overly proud of herself, when she was at the peak of her career, on that moment she went to NY film academy to improve her acting, so i don't think that anyone other actress with even a normal fame would go to learn acting so openly, so it means that she was a very down to earth women.
She had such an innocence in her beauty, i have seen many extremely beautiful women all around the world even all Miss Worlds, Miss Universes but none are like Marilyn, it means she is the most beautiful women in the world STILL...
And even the biggest celebrities in the world copies Marilyn at some stage of their life or carrier like Madonna, Kylie Minogue, Ana Nicole, Nicole Kidman and many others.
The only thing MM wanted in this world was the true love love love, but every other men played with her ad no one understood the innocence of her heart. She was so lonely from inside, since she was born she had to suffer from much difficult life and had a very depressed life. The extremely fame was something which automatically came to her day by day and she is still the most popular women in the whole world.
I'm an artist and a very sensitive man so i can completely understands her innocence and their is a depth in her eyes. I completely respects this women and in honor of her i Salute this women and she worth to be loved by everyone in this world. I'm in love with this women and i have made for special drawings of her, check out my drawings of Marilyn Monroe here:
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1011204004&v=photos&ref=profile#/album.php?aid=2006152&id=1011204004

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=421011250&albumId=1196708

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=421011250&albumId=708300
Nov 2, 2009 05:41
GUEST69135 hepburn. easy
Nov 7, 2009 04:11
GUEST35225 No way Audrey, I'm gonna go with Marilyn.
Dec 2, 2009 22:14
GUEST80227 I do love them both and overall I think that Marilyn has had a bigger impact on American culture than Audrey has. I don't understand how anyone can say that they would not be popular in todays world...why just because they are not trash like Paris Hilton? Marilyn, even though she is known for her sexuality, is still more of a woman then anyone these days. People obviously just don'y understand what being human is anymore I supose. This women are both beautiful and Marilyn espcially is still put on posters and cut outs everywhere because of how stunning she was. She was a real woman not of the typical "model" size and she still made a difference in the world that no one else will ever be able to do
Dec 3, 2009 21:50
GUEST51042 Audrey definitely. She was more respectable for me and amazingly beautiful. Both sides can be argued; however both of them grew up with difficulties in their childhoods and Audrey ended up growing from that while Marilyn Monroe let it destroy her.
Dec 30, 2009 21:19
GUEST19425 Both.
I think Marilyn Monroe was definitely sexier and more like a fantasy, but I don't think she was stunning. She has everything it took to be the epitome of sexy. And she is an icon for that, mostly. When it comes to looks she is known more for the specific look she had. The makeup, the hair, the clothes, rather than her features.

Audrey Hepburn, on the other hand was very uniquely beautiful, because her features were more striking and different than most peoples. She was also very classy. But not what I would consider super sexy. Hepburn is known more for her face. Not the kind of makeup she wore or her hairstyle. Although her clothes were a big deal too.

But I couldn't choose one, because to me, they have nothing in common. Other than being very iconic actresses. Their personalities were different, their looks... everything. All I know is that I adore both.
Jan 5, 2010 04:18
GUEST1234 Guys prefer the blonde sexbomb while ladies will like the fair lady.
Jan 9, 2010 12:08
GUESTBONITA the most iconic moment that everbody always remember
audrey had 1
1. wore lil' black dress in breakfast at tiffany

marilyn had plenty

1. flowing white dress
2. sing happy birthday to president
3. and her tragic death
Jan 11, 2010 19:15
  • BAD4DAYZ
Audry on doubt... can we through Rita Hayworth in the Mix http://media.photobucket.com/image/rita%20hayworth%20gilda/masagoroll/RitaHayworthSmilingPlayingGuitarIco.jpg?o=26.

Page 10 of 20    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marilyn Monroe VS Audrey Hepburn
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code