Menu
Marilyn Monroe VS Audrey Hepburn
Jul 2, 2008 18:40
GUEST16748 (I'M A FEMALE JUST SO YOU KNOW)
I GUESS BEING AN ACADEMY, TONY, GRAMMY, AND EMMY WINNING ACTRESS MADE AUDREY HEPBURN A LESSER KNOWN ACTRESS THAN MARILYN MONROE HUH? (WHOSE BY THE WAY, BIGGEST AWARD WAS A GOLDEN GLOBE)
Jul 11, 2008 15:20
GUESTHANIIA I prefer Audrey Hepburn.
Aug 20, 2008 05:10
GUEST09165 I like both of them but I prefer Audrey. Audrey had a timeless elegance which is constantly being repeated.
Female
Aug 20, 2008 16:54
GUEST94126 Marilyn by far. Flawless and voluptuous she is simply stunning. I love audrey too but her 90 lb frame isn't working for me. Marilyn has curves in all the right places and audrey is shaped like a little boy. "Beneath the make-up and behind the smile I'm just a girl who wishes for the world" -Marilyn Monroe
http://evilbeetgossip.film.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/marilyn_monroe.jpg
Aug 22, 2008 11:32
  • AL32
for once (or for one of the last times) that I can say this: they were both popular just a little before my time.
My bad for not being to familiar with the movies they starred in. I've also only heard the name of Hepburn before and couldn't have identified her between any two given pics. On the other hand, Monroe is a star, a myth, an icon an idol to a few people I believe and will always be referred to and recognized as it for decades to come... Can you say the same for Hepburn? I don't think so. So nothing new in my post on the topic, but I just thought that I should justify my pick and also just point out, like Sheezgot2b, that my choice is not base on appearance only.
Oct 17, 2008 20:57
GUESTBRANDII Audrey Hepburn; shes soo beautiful, classy and it comes naturally. You could tell she was such a sweetheart who was probably unaware of actually HOW beautiful she really is. Shes a timeless beauty. Marilyn Monroe doesnt have that distinct look like Audrey, shes more of just a pretty and "hot" girl. Dont get me wrong, they're both gorgeous.
Oct 20, 2008 02:18
GUESTJON Can i enjoy both 1 3 5 Audrey; 2 4 6 Marilyn; 7? gimme a break even God rested on the 7th
Oct 30, 2008 13:32
GUESTFANTA no no im a sat Marilyn Monroe SHE'S "NOT" A DUM BLOND FAGET SHE GRAETS ACTRES IN THE WOLD I LIKE HEPBURN 2 BUT MARILYN IS HOLLY WOODS HOTS STAR OF ALL TIME U CANT BEAT HER EVER!!!
Dec 12, 2008 01:16
GUESTANYA Are you guys forgetting about everything Audrey accomplished in her life? All that work she did for the children? HELLOoOo!
Jan 11, 2009 13:19
GUESTBLUEMOO... Audrey all the way..classy, noble and beautiful. She has more sex appeal on the tip of her nose than Marilyn has in her up skirt pic or entire nude body in playboy !
Audrey Rulzzzzzzzzzz
Page 6 of 20    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Marilyn Monroe VS Audrey Hepburn
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code