Menu
Chinese Marriage
Sep 3, 2010 01:29
GUEST33240 GUEST:

I have been to China six times and leave again in a week. I have lived in China twice and in 2004 I married a Chinese lady I met on the internet but not through Chn.love.

I did a K-1 visa (fiancee) through the Embassy in Guangzhou and it took time..I brought her to America and we later divorced...I tell you this only that you know I do know alot about China.

forget the Chinese Embassy..they don't do anything. I met a girl last year on Chn.love and wrote for six months. I went to China last year where I worked in Beilun-Ningbo..I went to see her in Wuhan.
At the airport ...I didn't even recognize her...she was pretty, but very dark, stringy hair, and very skinny !!

I do speak some Putonghua (Mandarin) and her translator was there and wanted 600rmb a day....what a rip-off !!

I met the people at the agency and found out the flowery letters she had nothing to do with..it was her female interpretor.

I dismissed the interpretor and my lady got mad.....She eventually decided to come to Ningbo from Wuhan to see me but not before I dished out 1,000s of rmb to the agency, the ladies son, the hotel, and more.

Within a month she asked for more money...not for food, shelter, medicine...but to decorate her apartment. That was the last straw.

Backing up I got about 300-400 emails honestly..and I am older. The real problem though lies not so much in the ladies as each Agency I have found out...and to marry a girl from China is expensive including the travel, the visa, and other amenities. The lady I met in Wuhan never did mention money but we did not get to the alter.

Be careful !!! ask the lady for non-professional photos and another email..Go to QQ and speak to her their...

Forget the Chinese government helping you....it is a joke...!!

Since I went last year I met some wonderful ladies without having to go on any website but just by meeting them at Da Run FA (big department store ) and other places..I have dated some fine girls...

Ask for photos of her famiy and try to even call her ....most don't speak English....that is a fact !!

I wish you the best of luck....HONESTLY ..just be careful !!....last, even if your Chinese lady is for real...you have to remember that Chinese women are very beautiful and child-like....and I know several even as I write this waiting to see me again in a week.

You really have to understand they are not at all like American women which is okay..but sometimes it can be a bumpy road with someone from such a diverse culture. BUT, I AM A POSITIVE PERSON...so follow your dreams with some realism in them. BEST OF LUCK !!

Nov 7, 2010 21:19
GUEST55872 I have been using the website for about 18 months. I have been to China 4 times and now going to Hong Kong and Macau this month. I have only met one girl from the web site and she was genuine and really wanted to marry. That being said I feel I was a little bit lucky.
This girl and I had a lot of talk about the web site. She said they are told not to give there personal emial address out until a lot of letters later. I also learned that men would buy her gifts and the agency would tell her to come and atleast take a picture with the gift so the man would feel good about it. She said that she knows men are writing her and she doesn't respond. She said the agency is just writing the letters because she never really only responds personally if the guy meets the criteria she is looking for.
I have written girls and I will be very straight forward about questions of when to meet and where and it seems like they don't respond to the questions and just write a nice little letter about the weather and then end it with "I need to go, hope to hear back soon."
My friend and I did a test with the website and the girl that I go see when I go to china. My friend wrote her a cupid note and then got a responce and then wrote her letters and got letters back. this entire time I was in china with her and she never once even knew anything about it. It was all a crock!! So this girl to me was legit and I have traveled all over china with her for the last 18 months, but to him she was a lie and the girl didnt even know she was being exploited.
You can use the website but I would recommend being very specific and bold in your letters to see if you get answers. never meet a girl until you have chatted online and seen her with a web cam.
This girls DO NOT look like there pictures in everyday life. I know they do croping and enhancing of skin and boobs. These girls are still gorgeous like all the asians you see in real life but they are not all drop dead knock outs.
Nov 8, 2010 12:13
GUEST58244 I still single in U.S even if I got married in china, right? This is confusing part....
Nov 11, 2010 12:03
GUEST25146 After my research and my mistakes and came close to a marriage scam bye a 3rd party translator in Liuzhou Guangxi and have woman he sends to the airport to meet you and not the woman you have communicated with for a year and the women in the guangxi area Guilin to Nanning are mere tramps, liars and sex workers,uneducated aiding these translators and really not in a "true love marriage minded" or "Traditional chinese lady"...in China now not just on chnlove.com but also 3rd party translators in cherryblossoms and other new china sites for marriage are on the internet of scams and as of 5 years past it is getting worse....so my advice is either go to china your self and meet a woman face to face (I have) Dateinasia.com is free but also be careful of the woman from the Guangxi area..., I,m still in investigation of two sisters and the translator @ yahoo.com.cn|gxpingping the sisters names are Xiu Qiong Shi and Xaio Ling Shi of Liuzhou. they try a scam on me starting from Guilin where we met....long story short after I come back I get email info on the sisters by translator yahoo.com.cn|gxpingpinbg..., but he was in control in this situation and must be a cover up...??? both parties are lieing and mixed stories...ect...to confusing to explain..., but stay away from "LIUZHOU"!!
Nov 11, 2010 17:08
  • APAULT
Last Guest: I don't think so. Most countries recognise marriages in other countries subject to some limitations......BUT if you are thinking of bringing a wife to your country, she still has to pass the immigration regulations.
Dec 30, 2010 06:16
GUEST71078 Good evening guys,
I am from Australia and I had a single paper issued to me about 12 months ago in Perth,
I have been living in handan north china this year and
I was told that each province has its own requirements for marriage???
Also, is there a time restraint on the single paper becoming out of date.???
Thank you for your advice, as I am considering getting married here.
As this is my first visit to this site, I was happy to see quite detailed responses.
regards
Steve
My direct email address is: gmail.com|coursesteve
Page 12 of 12    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese Marriage
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code