Menu
Teaching jobs available
May 16, 2008 05:33
GUEST46382 hello my name is Tony a student of Shenyang Institute of Aeronautical Eng looking for partime English teaching job
Jul 11, 2008 00:50
GUEST33157 my name is patrick any summes jobs in zhanjiang i am in town been teaching here in china five years
yahoo.co.uk|patrickgleeson321456
Jul 15, 2008 00:08
  • APAULT
Yes there are sure to be jo0bs. There are a couple of schools.... or get a small group of your own together. Sorry I cannot remember the names of the schools
Jul 16, 2008 06:39
  • DIRCKH
Hi David I am an ex Australian Airline Pilot visiting my gf in Nanning in September and am interested in staying if I am able to find a job teaching english

I was wondering if you had any success yet?

thanks

Dirck

Aug 6, 2008 14:41
  • HALEBANK
I know this is a little late in replying but I was curious if you could put me in touch with anyone who is looking for an English Language teacher in the Zhanjiang area. Thank you any help would be appreciated. Sorry about the photograph but I normally take them so I do not appear on many. Regards, Derek.

Aug 16, 2008 12:21
GUEST86942 To be honest this eslconnexions that Paul is advertising looks like a scam, because they do not have a single web site or anything, but only a simple gmail e-mail.Therefore watch out guys.
Aug 18, 2008 01:23
  • APAULT

NO esl connexions is not a scam... they placed me in my last role. They used to be based in Zhanjiang in Guangdong but are now based in Shanghai, I also speak with the proprietor from time to time on gmail chat
Sep 9, 2008 12:32
  • WAYNEJOBS
Dear Teachers..,
We are looking for motivated, energetic teachers to join us. Our company has been providing professional English training service for people from all walks of life. Based on professional multi-media courseware ,we offer our clients a professional and individually-designed English training course, and are successful in the main cities of China including Xiamen, Chengdu ,Chongqing , Shenzhen,Foshan,Dongguan and Suzhou

we would want teachers to start as soon as possible.. presently we need 3 teachers for each of the following cities..to start nexrt week .Chengdu, Foshan, suzhou

Job Description:
1. Full-time teaching;
2. Start from now on.
3. Contract term: one academic year preferred;
4. Teaching load: Maximum of 25 teaching hours a week (each teaching hour is 60 minutes)
5. Classes to teach: Oral English, Extensive Reading, English Writing, British and American Culture etc.
6. Students: aged 15-50
;
Qualifications:
1. NATIVE speaker of English with a neutral accent. (Americans, Canadians, Brittish (UK), Irish, South Africans, Australians or New Zealanders only please.
2. 25-55 years old with good health;
3. University graduate with a bachelors degree or higher (English majors), preferred.
Strong desire to share western culture with our students, and the ability to motivate others.

4. Graduate of an accredited TEFL or CELTA course
5. Experienced EFL/ESL instructor with at least 1 years of experience abroad (with references and contact information). Experience in running student activity, outgoing and friendly personality

Salary & Treatment:
1.Salary: Competitive Payment
2. Housing Allowance: 1000-2000 rmb/month

Other Benefits:
Excellent working condition, Sponsor Z visa, Foreign Expert Status, Resident Permit, Free Chinese Language Lesson, airfare allowance, paid holiday, professional training and development, relocation support, career development opportunities

Job Responsibilities:
No more than 25 teaching hours with guaranteed 2 days off per week.
Responsible for teaching oral English classes (between 4-12) students and English corners (6-15) students
Aid/assist in the development of the current teaching material.
Organize educational events, parties and extra curricula activities.

If you are interested in our offer, please send the following documents to goodjobsw at g mail dot com .
1. Digital copy of your passport;
2. Digital copy Degree certificate;
3. Recent pictures;
4. CV

Suzhou: 8000+1500 housing allowance after probation +6000 airfare allowance.
Chengdu,chongqing: 7000 in probation ,adjust to 8000 after+1000 HA(during probation)+6000
Dongguan,foshan : 8000,adjust to 9000+1000+6000

let me know if you are interested or if you have a friend who needs to get a teaching job..We are ready to relocate you from within china to your new job site.

my email is .
gmail.com|goodjobsw
gmail.com|dreamjobscn

thanks..

Wayne wilson
Nov 26, 2008 01:32
GUEST82236 English Teacher wanted in Fushun, Liaoning (it is not as bad as some make out and is a very interesting city with friendly people!).
I am Andrew, English and I have been in Fushun since August 2007 and love it here.
The school I work for are looking for more teachers - starting around the end of February 2009.
It is a good school and there is a lot of variety in the work environment which makes it so much more interesting than most school/Uni placements.
Email me if you are interested - even if after February because there is a steady turnover of teachers (staying one or two years at a time).
We are a good bunch of people and enjoy our work/life here.
My email address is hotmail.co.uk|andrewinbrid
Hoping to hear.... Andrew
Nov 26, 2008 08:22
  • GERRY3999
I know someone working and living in China who is from a Native English speaking country. This person has a grade 10 education, no TEFL certification, no high school diploma and absolutely no post secondary education. His job is to teach culture and spoken English. Many of the schools and Universities have openings and are very willing to overlook the degree as it is not mandatory, but it is preferred. This person is 27 and is working at a University. If you want a job, can speak clearly and are willing to take a job that will give you a rewarding time, make sure to apply directly.
Page 4 of 8    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Teaching jobs available
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code