Menu
Boys who belong to Pisces are not constant in love?
Sep 3, 2007 04:47
  • BBQQ
Do you believe in star sign? It is said that boys who belong to Pisces are not constant in love. They are easily trapped in love. They can also recover and start a new love if they break with his girlfriend. Is this true? What do you think of the boys who belong to Pisces?
Sep 3, 2007 11:02
  • PETERJOHN
I think there is much more to it than a simple explanation that comes from the stars. People are shaped by much more. For example, if their parents did not give them much love, they will seek to find it in many places, and are more likely to bounce from relationship to relationship as you describe.
Sep 3, 2007 20:35
  • MAY001
I've heard that Gemini people are dual characters. Is that true?
Sep 4, 2007 01:33
  • KEVIN0518
Gemini people are dual characters. One of my friends belongs to Gemini. He has dual character. It is hard for me to understand him. For Pisces people, they are too romantic. That is why they are not constant in love.
Nov 24, 2007 07:31
GUEST19113 what really pisses off pisces and how could it be solved
Nov 25, 2007 04:03
  • DAVEC
I am a pisces male and I dont agree with it. I have found it very difficult to fall in love but when I do then I give 100% to my lady.
You dont mention that pisces men are loyal,loving,romantic and are not usually unfaithful.
Nov 28, 2007 10:54
GUEST31161 i guess romance doesn't feed the heart after all! misunderstand Pisces!!
Nov 30, 2007 16:58
GUEST97135 I totally agree - my husband is a pisces sign and has had to date six affairs the last two being chinese - he has just come back from Beijing seeing his latest fad
Dec 2, 2007 19:51
  • SHESGOTTOBE
I don't really subscribe to horoscope. The moment you see me reading horoscope, that means I have nothing better to do, which is almost never.

I am a Virgo and it is said that Virgos are perfectionists. In some way, it is true because I beat myself every time I commit mistakes, especially when it is a very simple mistake that could have been avoided had I been very careful.

As for Pisces, well, my ex-boyfriend is a Pisces. He wooed me for months, gave me love letters and declared undying love. After three years he just decided to break up because he said he wanted to concentrate on becoming a lawyer. It was devastating for me but after two years, he wanted to get back together. Just when I was already over him. Yea, it took me two years to recover because I don’t play around when I am into relationships. I take relationships seriously or I wouldn’t be in it at all. By then, it was my turn to break his heart because I had to turn him down. In short, I wasn’t in love with him anymore, aside from the fact that what happened between us was very traumatic and I wouldn’t want to risk it with him ever again. Then he started to stalk me and I had to hide from him.

Why chase me, then dump me and then start chasing me again? I’m not a toy that he can pick up and dump whenever it’s convenient for him. Yea, talk about “not being constant”. God, I'll never understand men. -_-

No hard feelings, by the way. Maybe he wasn’t sure about himself. Maybe he was searching for something, but whatever it was, I hope he already found it and I hope he is already happy wherever he is now. ^_^
Dec 3, 2007 01:35
I'm glad I'm a Libran then.
Seriously though, people do read too much into birth signs.
Alan.
Dec 3, 2007 05:06
  • APAULT
Horror scopes are horror stories.
Page 1 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Boys who belong to Pisces are not constant in love?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code