Menu
How to get from Shanghai Airport to Ningbo University park
May 14, 2009 21:35
  • ELLYSE
Yes, it is.
May 18, 2009 18:45
GUEST17107 Hi Ellyse,
I am travelling from Nanjing to Shanghai by train on Thursday (due into Shanghai about midday). I then need to get a bus to Ningbo. Is it better to get the Nanjing train into Shanghai South Train Station and then walk to Shanghai South Bus Station, OR get Nanjing train into Shanghai Main Train Station and either catch the Ningbo bus from Hengfeng Road Bus Station or Shanghai South Bus Station? And how do I get from Shanghai Train Station to either of those bus stations?

Thanks for your help,
Helen
May 19, 2009 21:43
  • ELLYSE
I doubt you'll be getting a train that stops at Shanghai South train station, as all the D trains arrive at Shanghai main train station only.
You could take metro line 1 from Shanghai main train station to Shanghai South long-distance bus station, but be warned that the metro is very crowded -- not a good idea if you're claustrophobic or have lots of luggage. The journey time is around 45 mins. You might want to consider taking a taxi instead.
I prefer to use Shanghai South long-distance bus station as it's newer, cleaner and easier to get around.
If you have any more queries, email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" in the subject line, thanks.
Aug 4, 2009 13:20
GUESTAARON I will be arriving at PVG on 8/24/09 at 18:30. I would like to know if I can hire a driver to take me to Ningbo via the Hangzhou Bay Bridge. I would like to experience the bridge and have the shortest travel time as possible. What would the cost be? How long would it take? I will need to return from Ningbo to PVG on 8/28/09. Will there be cars for hire from Ningbo too?
Aug 6, 2009 03:43
  • ELLYSE
I'm very sure the normal long-distance buses will also take the Hangzhou Bay Bridge.
A vehicle and driver would be rather costly. Perhaps in the region of 2000 RMB each way?
Let me know if you have any further queries. Email to yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line, thanks.
Sep 17, 2009 00:16
GUEST12072 Hi
I am coming to Shanghai with a business colleague late October.
We need to visit suppliers in Ningbo, Zhenjiang and Nantong, preferably returning to Shanghai each day.
Zhenjiang we thought we would go by train.
Ningbo and Nantong we were hoping to go by Taxi or hire a Vehicle and Driver.
Is this possible? What would the cost be for a vehicle and driver compared to a Taxi?
Any other ideas, we are not to keen on the bus.
Sep 17, 2009 01:48
  • ELLYSE
Hmmm, what's wrong with the bus??
Anyway, I do have a regular driver who could do those daytrips.
Email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 and put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line.
Oct 8, 2009 22:05
GUESTHAAKAN I can see info about line 7 to Shanghai south bus terminal. But I will not be able to catch the 7PM bus. Is there any later bus at 8PM or 8.30 PM to Ningo?
Oct 10, 2009 01:43
  • ELLYSE
Yes, there're also buses for Shanghai South -- Ningbo at 1930, 2000 and 2030.
Nov 6, 2009 06:01
GUEST21035 Hi,

Is it possible to get a bus to Ningbo from the bus station in Pudong airport?
Page 4 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to get from Shanghai Airport to Ningbo University park
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code