Menu
How to get from Shanghai Airport to Ningbo University park
Nov 6, 2009 07:51
GUESTDESMOND hello,

I will be arriving at Pudong next Thursday at 15.10. I have been told that I can get a bus to Ningbo directly from the airport. Is this true?
Dec 19, 2009 12:36
  • ELLYSE
No, you're wrong. There're no buses direct to Ningbo from Pudong airport.
Dec 31, 2009 17:29
GUESTTIN I come from guangzhou to Ningbo next May 2010 -to Puotoushan .
I want to know from Ningbo or Poutou -Can I buy ticket for Night Boat to Shanghai -(only 1 day I come to Ningbo,1 day in Island)
On Net ?? or from Hotel..? or from the boat pier office ( same day depart).
Thank
Jan 1, 2010 23:08
  • ELLYSE
Putuoshan, not Puotouhan or Poutou.
For Ningbo -- Shanghai, just take a bus instead, about 2.5 hours journey time.
I think there're ferries for Putuoshan -- Shanghai but the overnight ones are dependent on weather conditions.
Jan 11, 2010 02:47
GUEST19141 Useful piece of information thanks...i guess it should be the other way round from ningbo to shanghai...i came in through hong kong and leaving through shanghai so ^^ thx
Feb 26, 2010 05:52
GUEST16177 I arrive into Hong Qiao International Airport Guide (SHA). What bus should I take to get to the station that I can get the bus to Ningbo?
Feb 28, 2010 15:29
  • ELLYSE
You might want to consider taking a bus (about 2 hours journey time) from Hongqiao airport to Shanghai, then another bus or D train from Hangzhou to Ningbo.
Otherwise, take a taxi from Hongqiao airport to Shanghai South long-distance bus station to get to Ningbo, as there's no bus from the airport going that way.
What time would your flight arrive at Hongqiao airport? How many of you are there and how much luggage would you have?
You can email me at yahoo.com|ellyse99 -- put "TravelChinaGuide" and your own username in the subject line.
Mar 1, 2010 01:51
GUESTGUEST16177 I thought this airport was close to the city? Why would I take a bus from the airport to Shanghai, then Hangzhuo to get to Ningbo?
Jul 22, 2010 08:34
  • SMANALANG
Hi Ellyse,

Your answers were very infomative. I gather that the last bus from Shanghai South Long Distance Bus Station leaves at 2030. If my flight arrives at 23:45, I will have to wait at the airport and catch the first bus that leaves the following day. What is the earliest departure of Shuttle #7 from the airport and what is the earliest departure of the long-distance bus from the South Station to Ningbo?

Thank you in advance.
Jul 23, 2010 01:21
Quote:

Originally Posted by SMANALANG View Post

Hi Ellyse,

Your answers were very infomative. I gather that the last bus from Shanghai South Long Distance Bus Station leaves at 2030. If my flight arrives at 23:45, I will have to wait at the airport and catch the first bus that leaves the following day. What is the earliest departure of Shuttle #7 from the airport and what is the earlies...

the earliest departure of the long-distance bus from the South long distance bus Station to Ningbo is 0640. the last bus leaves at 20:00.
Which airport will you be? There are two airports in shanghai.
Page 5 of 7    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to get from Shanghai Airport to Ningbo University park
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code