Menu
How to apply for Chinese Green Card?
May 16, 2011 15:59
GUEST12349 Hello,

I am an American married to a Chinese man. We plan on living in China for the next 10-15 years, and it would be much more convenient for me to have the green card instead of worrying about the visa every year. Would it be possible to get a green card under the circumstances that I married a Chinese man, similar to what he can do to get a green card in the States?

Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Thank you!
May 16, 2011 20:04
  • JOHNNASH
It is very hard to get Permanent Residence Card of China (can be called Green Card of China) even though you get married to a Chinese man, you can find more information from this website http://www.travelchinaguide.com/embassy/visa/permanent-residence-permit.htm
May 17, 2011 15:53
GUESTNASHWAN i have lived in china since 2002 and i have a chinese wife with 2 babies , my first baby born on 2003 , can i apply for green card ? how ? which documents i need to bring ?
May 24, 2011 10:49
GUEST19146 Hi, I have been living in China for the last 10 months teaching English. My wife is Chinese and I am Canadian. How would I proceed in getting a green card?
May 24, 2011 20:28
GUEST8312
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST19146

Hi, I have been living in China for the last 10 months teaching English. My wife is Chinese and I am Canadian. How would I proceed in getting a green card?

As JOHNNASH said, it is very difficult to apply green card in China. You may read the link he gave to learn much info.
Jun 30, 2011 02:03
GUESTSHAHIDUL How can I process immigration visa from Bangladesh ?
Jul 4, 2011 07:28
GUESTCHINA786 Hi everyone,
Today i met an immigration official at his office and he told me that Chinese green card doesn't mean equal rights with Chinese citizen and it doesn't even give u right to work like on Z visa and u will need a Z visa even if u have this card to work legally in china, seems heaps of rubbish but i still want to know if he is stating the truth because through lot of reserach online , i feel he may have provided wrong information,

Secondly, as per house requirement, can it be in wife's name or jointly owned or must have to be in your own name.?
Thanks in advance for any advice
Jul 11, 2011 03:46
GUESTJOYCE Hi,this is Joyce.I am working in a Company named ilaowai group.Our company provides Visa service.It would be very easy to get Chinese green card with the help of our company.We have done a lot of cases like yours before.If you are interested in our service,just feel free to contact me.My email address is ilaowai.net|joyce.zhang
Jul 15, 2011 08:36
GUEST09118 just to let you all know that: yes, it is possible to get a "China Green Card" (permanent residence permit), even when you are not a big-shot CEO. I got one, though it took almost two years of mind numbing paperwork, including several screw ups of the PSB (lost documents, changes, etc). The card looks just like the (new model) Chinese IDs, and it is even a little bit green.... The formal requirements are clear (so please don't keep asking things like: "I have Chinese girlfriend for two months can I get green card?") and there's additional requirements that are not listed in the law. Besides being *married* to a Chinese citizen for *more* than *five* years and having (legally) resided in China for more than five years, having no criminal record, I also provided evidence of having paid (considerable amounts of) tax, having a 'good' job (no, not teaching English), having bought a house in China (of reasonable size, not a shoe box) and having made a 'substantial contribution' to China (several Chinese patents, awards and prizes). Not easy, but not impossible. So, there you have it....
Aug 6, 2011 09:51
GUEST22378 have got your green card now ?
Page 7 of 9    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: How to apply for Chinese Green Card?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code