Menu
American Pork is going to be imported into China
Oct 20, 2008 02:55
GUESTEAGLE Why not? Ever tried Hormel's SPAM? Best tasting luncheon meat on the planet? GO USA!!
Apr 14, 2009 23:58
  • PAGANBOY
Soon the US will export not only pork, but beef, rice, wheat. and they will buy from China automobiles, computers, financial derivatives, weapons and technology. Before long we will see Americans migrating in the droves to work as domestic helpers in chinese households and dishwashers in restaurants. and there will exist American mail-order brides (though i doubt they will be popular with chinese men) as well as cheap american coolies to be hired for a song!.
Apr 20, 2009 19:15
  • MARRIE
US turkey is welcomed in Shanghai. Labor migrating looks like a trend to better utilize HR market. I was told that right now in Shanghai 1/4 or 1/3 is non-Shanghainese.
Apr 20, 2009 22:39
  • GARYKINKADE
Quote:

Originally Posted by PAGANBOY View Post

Soon the US will export not only pork, but beef, rice, wheat. and they will buy from China automobiles, computers, financial derivatives, weapons and technology. Before long we will see Americans migrating in the droves to work as domestic helpers in chinese households and dishwashers in restaurants. and there will exist American mail-order brides ...

An absolutely correct statement, we have turned ourselves
into a third world status country.
Apr 21, 2009 10:58
  • CARLOS
I watched last night Obama speaking to CIA people in Langley. Seems like he doesn´t know where the US is heading. He still thinks the US is a leader and a way ahead of others.

No, a joke...

I put my faith for him to bring the world a little closer to peace. Well, that leads then to what Paganboy said... (merry go round)...

Carlos
May 6, 2009 03:08
GUESTAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by EVENING

It is said the largest pork products company Smith-fieldFoodsInc has agreed with a Chinese company to export 60 million ponds pork to China It will be sold 40 yuan to 50 yuan half a kilogram!

Do you think Chinese will buy it?

NOT ANY MORE AMERICAN PIGS ARE INFECTED WITH SWINE FLU VIRUS
May 9, 2009 18:20
  • WANHU
According to some forums I browsed through, mentioned that imoprted US pigs that caused the flu but somehow or rather, WHO under the US influence changed to Influenza A(H1N1) instead of swine flu A(H1N1).
Wan
Nov 20, 2009 06:04
  • EVERBEST
I think china already have enough pork why will they buy imported one from american
Page 3 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: American Pork is going to be imported into China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code