Menu
Black American with Chinese Husband possible move to Shandong Province
Jan 22, 2009 20:04
GUEST95871 Guest00215 - don't worry, us nasty and unnatural half breeds aren't gonna come down and annilihate all you pureoes altogether. I'll bet even you have some mixed blood that you are just too ASHAMED to admit.

Who's pure nowadays anyway? Who gives a SHIT?

And before you start callin me ignorant of black culture my cousins are half Jamaican. If you want I can send them your way + their mum to kung fu yr ass!
Aug 1, 2009 20:18
GUEST69773 This quote is funny!
Aug 22, 2009 01:55
GUEST21245 Chinese culture has historically been an exogamous culture. Many ancient tribes have mixed together to become today's Chinese. And anyone is welcome to join today. :-)
Sep 1, 2009 02:49
GUEST63200 Yes, China are more open to outsiders than Korea and Japan. You must remember that there are all sorts of minorities in China and various looks. Many blacks actually lived in China during the Tang dynasty. Most modern Chinese gets their impression of black people from the NBA, and almost all of them are favorable. I'd say you won't have any problem at all. Good luck to you and your lucky husband.
Oct 27, 2009 10:59
  • SJEAN
I am a Black female and my boyfriend is Chinese. We have no problems here in the USA. It is about your happiness and not the rest of the world. Personally, I have never heard of anyone getting married for color, I have always thought people got married because they loved each other. Be happy and stay in love.
Jan 11, 2010 02:05
GUEST40138 Don't worry if they think your child doesn't belong to you; it is a part of life. Kats used to think my moms was to young she looked Polynesian and I looked dark skinned; but we are of the same family and blood line. I'm darker than my pops, big boned, and hairy. Your child is a unique representation of your heritage first from (GODS HAND) and then a reflection of all your ancestors. My son looks like he's from India, One of my daughters looks polynesian, the other looks like a blend of Chinese, European and East African. But even more than any country or group or nation my children reflect me and my wife and what (GOD uniquely created between us) Thats one of the beauties of life. Its no offense if they look at you like that they are probably wondering why the baby doesn't have you skin tone (as alot of people believe the false perception that "dark skinned blood is stronger than any other blood; which in your case proves its not true). So when they see your child thats probably one of the things running through their minds. And if he is handsome they are probably restructuring there thought process as well. Just don't teach your son to be like them or follow societies narrow way of viewing the human race. Peace to you and yours
Jan 24, 2010 10:10
GUEST22799 hi sweety,well i am black guy with a chinese wife also from north of china...pls dont liste to what these people are saying in the forum saying the chinese can accept other cultures..well if you white ofcourse you accepted.As a black woman,i wont suggest you to move to shandong.its will be hard for the people to accept you,neigbours,community etc.if you wanna move to china,then shanghai or beijing is the best place...where we have some black community,which i happen to reside..A world is enough for the wise.GOODLUCK CHEERS!
Mar 18, 2010 17:46
GUEST20446 As a person from North East Manchu origin I can say white & Chinese mix is seen as ok by most, but for many Black & Chinese mix is not seen as positive still, so mainly seen as bad by older people but also by some young people. In much of China light skin is still important and so to many in North East! I am 6'1 and light skinned my wife is Manchu and 5'8'' and light skinned we are typical Manchurian looks! Manchus ruled China for 300 years. Manchus are North Eastern Chinese are are usually very tall and light skinned if not burnt by the sun working in the fields! I have never been to Shandong, but would like to vist after I return to China next year.
Apr 9, 2010 18:13
GUEST13108 Wow, I just stumbled upon this blog. My father is half chinese and black and my mom is black. My husband is chinese. We are from the Caribbean. We live in Canada and noticed the odd stares when we first started dating. As a child, I was asked by the kids if I was adopted when my father came to school to get me. As an adult, I am often asked if my sister and I have different parents (LOL) or if we are even sisters. I remember one time as an adult, holding my dad's hand (shameless Daddy's girl) at a church picnic, only to be rebuffed by an elder in the church who asked me, "Why are you holding this Philippino man's hand?". I guess she was concerned about the age difference? Well, when I informed her that it was my dad, she was pretty embarassed! It was interesting to read all the comments. Thanks for the site. Anyhow, I hope you have a wonderful time in Shandong. I have always wanted to learn Mandarin. God bless!
Apr 24, 2010 14:09
GUEST38189 a friend of mine asked me about this last week, saying if people're racist or something. i told her there's nothing to worry about. as long as she wears a veil, nobody's gonna notice and throw rocks at her. shandong as well
Page 2 of 3    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Black American with Chinese Husband possible move to Shandong Province
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code