Menu
Giving birth in China
Mar 31, 2009 14:06
GUEST16517 Hey, what's the name of the international hospital in Kunming?
Jun 4, 2009 00:33
GUESTNIKKI how many kids are a chinese woman allowed to have in china my friend said each woman is allowed to have only one is that true

i heard some news that a chinese woman living in china is now allowed to have 2 kids please help us which is true
Jun 4, 2009 00:35
GUEST18760 i would love to know the answer for that as well nikki
Jun 20, 2009 17:14
GUEST02217 if you live in the city one child if you live in the country two children as family is used for working the farms
Jun 23, 2009 06:46
GUEST66178 HI all thanks for the information. I am wondering if the children are given English Birth Certificate. I will be in Guangzhou soon too, is the mother and children hospital the best hospital for giving birth? Do they have private room?

Can anyone help with the answer, I will be grateful!!! Thanks!!
Jun 23, 2009 08:44
GUEST66178 Hi all, can we get english Birth Certificate from Guangzhou hospital? Is the Woman and Children hospital the best in GZ?
Jul 22, 2009 05:32
  • CURESOON
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST66178

Hi all, can we get english Birth Certificate from Guangzhou hospital? Is the Woman and Children hospital the best in GZ?

Hey,

For giving birth in Guangzhou, There is a lot of good hospitals for you to choose, you can choose depend on the area you live.

And For the Certificate Birth paper, In most hospitals, they usually give the Chinese one, But they have a English One, you can ask for.

for more info, you can email me

yahoo.com|cure.soon

Jul 22, 2009 05:38
  • CURESOON
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTNIKKI

how many kids are a chinese woman allowed to have in china my friend said each woman is allowed to have only one is that true

i heard some news that a chinese woman living in china is now allowed to have 2 kids please help us which is true

In china, the right for a woman to have 2 babies varies from a lot of situation.

Usually below:

1)minority nationality
2)The women in Countryside
3)If the first baby have some defects or dead (by accidents or disease)

For people who have money, they can have as much babies, and then pay the fine by money

Jul 22, 2009 05:44
  • CURESOON
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTOCEAN

Hi there!!

I'm considering getting pregnant in China where i am living with my bfr. Can anyone tell me where can i find the best hospital for ceasarian surgery and what is the cos of it?
can anyone also reomend me a good gynecologists who speaks english?

thank you so much

sorry for mistakes - i am Polish :)

Hey, Ocean,

For expats, getting pregnant and giving birth in Guangzhou,China is totally not a problem.

Guangzhou is now an international city, and have high level of Both Western medicine and CTM( Chinese traditional Medicine).

For the Caesarean birth, usually takes about 8000--10000 CNY if you have the high quality service.

Visit the website below. may give you some advice.

www.cure-soon.com

Or you can email me for mor info

yahoo.com|cure.soon
Jul 22, 2009 11:59
GUEST52140 hi there i am a singe mother now and i am trying to decide whether i should give birth here or not?i am from Africa and an English teacher t was a mistake but i chose to keep it what do you suggest how much do i budget for and where?

thanks
Page 4 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Giving birth in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code