Menu
Giving birth in China
Jul 24, 2009 03:03
  • CURESOON
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST52140

hi there i am a singe mother now and i am trying to decide whether i should give birth here or not?i am from Africa and an English teacher t was a mistake but i chose to keep it what do you suggest how much do i budget for and where?

thanks

Hi,Giving Birth in Guangzhou is totally no technical problem, even you are a single mother.

How many month now for the Baby, and have you ever take regular check?

Contact me by the folowing contact ways

24 Hours Service :400-8833-911
Web site: www.cure-soon.com
MSN: hotmail.com|curesoon
Email: yahoo.com|cure.soon

Sep 14, 2009 21:56
GUESTKINGRIC... It has been awhile guys....Thought it was time I got my happy ass back on here...
Nov 29, 2009 08:50
GUEST10614
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST21738 View Post

Hi. My baby is due 02/02/2009. I will be having my baby in a local hospital in Shanghai. The cost of the delivery (and stay in hospital included) will be approximately 3000-6000 rmb. That is the cost for a general ward (6 people) and we are going to have a special delivery room which we pay a little more for (so that my husband can join me during d...

I am in shanghai with my wife in the very early stages of our second pregnancy. I am interested in knowing the name/phone number of the hospital in Shanghai where you gave birth this past Feb. Thanks in advance for any information you can provide!
Dec 7, 2009 00:18
  • DEEPA
Hi
I live in Guangzhou. Can you suggest a good gynecologist who deals with infertility problems. And also it willbe nice if the doctor know english.
Please suggest me a good doctor and good hospital in case if I become pregnant and want to give birth.
Dec 21, 2009 23:47
GUESTQUEEPLIPT And btw u rock:) ur projects and works are cool. and ur website is really informative. learnt a lot from it:)
keep up the good work! cheers!:)
-Ukesh
Mar 31, 2010 04:56
GUESTROBERTA hi there, i read your message i am romanian and i also want to give birth in guangzhou, china.now i am in my home town in Romania but i will arrive in may in Guangzhou and i am scared about giving birth there.i would really love if you can give me details about your experience and if the hospitals have doctors who know english.
bonne chance!
Apr 23, 2010 17:19
GUESTVESEVON... Hey City Folk
Cellphone will be off and I will be enjoying a weekend getaway.
Tahiti was our first choice,!

Need some advice.

Cheers.
Aug 23, 2010 03:35
GUESTCOFFEE ... I've got to hand it to you
Sep 18, 2010 01:12
GUESTJALOPYHEAD my husband & I have made a website that might answer some of your questions about giving birth in China. Please feel free to take a look
www.havingababyinchina.com
we talk about cultural things, things to expect at the hospital, and short lists of hospitals
Sep 26, 2010 06:41
GUEST57499 Hi
I am a single chinese mother from northern china which baby is due to give birth on mar 2010.
What will happen to my baby ? i am not married and understand the hospital will take me and my baby will not have a "Hu Kou"...what shall i do

miserable mother Jane
Page 5 of 6    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Giving birth in China
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code