Menu
Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Feb 3, 2012 19:56
  • BBQQ
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST48209

Chinese ladies have great sense of self respect, are staright forward, likes self dependent, curious, love their family, society and Nation, and are caring.

Chinese girls are not as good as you imagine. There are indeed bad girls. The girl you meet must be a good girl.
Feb 5, 2012 23:33
GUEST62172 Just my personal opinion, after few visits in China: girls are much more smarter than boys ! Much more! I don't want to comment if is a connection between gender and education, but to find so many boys having no understanding of elementary technical things (and girls undertanding very fast...) , add lack of interst, many aspects to be added but not time... yes, girl are superior in China.
Again personal: are very beautiful , elegant, clean, spontan etc...
Girls need to be more appreciated in China!
Good luck everyone!
Feb 6, 2012 20:50
  • JIMMYB
Really, GUEST62172?

I am a Chinese boy. To my understanding, Chinese girls are not good at technical things. Many Chinese girls can not change the lamp or fix their computers.
Mar 27, 2012 16:03
GUEST37181 Ive been to china... Chinese girls are much more... materialistic ... cheaper than any other girls you could see all over the world...
They all think they are smart coz they want green card and money without letting their boyfriends knowing this...
So a better way to be in a relanship with chinese girlS is... NEVER MARRIED!!!
May 2, 2012 02:28
GUEST37109 JIMMYB:
For GUEST48209 and GUEST62172... SCARCASM!!!
Jun 14, 2012 01:17
  • PAULCAT9
Hi there, I am a Canadian who has been thinking about going to China to meet a woman for a serious relationship. I have been communicating with a very attractive lady on the site chnlove.com. She seems very nice but we are only exchanging emails right now but I am planning to go to China in the fall. But after reading this forum... I am starting to wonder if this is a good idea or not.. I have had many failed relationships with Canadian women. They have always needed me... not wanted me if you get my drift. I have been cleaned out financially a few times and thought this change might be what I needed... a beautiful Chinese woman who wants me, and doesn't "need" me. But am I being misled... again?? Help!!
Jun 18, 2012 14:10
interesting poll, what were the results?
Jun 30, 2012 20:38
GUEST16156
Quote:

Originally Posted by PAULCAT9 View Post

Hi there, I am a Canadian who has been thinking about going to China to meet a woman for a serious relationship. I have been communicating with a very attractive lady on the site chnlove.com. She seems very nice but we are only exchanging emails right now but I am planning to go to China in the fall. But after reading this forum... I am starting to...

haha man there are absolutly some good girls in china but trust me we have to be careful with the relationship with chinese girls. Coz most of them are marrying for green card or money. And even some good chinese girls may not be a good choice for us, (for me, I mean) since their living habits are quiet different form us. After many years spent in china I would say if you would like to play a game then always should you be the winner here, but if you seek for true love china is the hell!
Jul 9, 2012 01:33
GUESTLISA
Quote:

Originally Posted by AL32 View Post

I've said it and I'll say it again: you're wasting your time; don't try to understand them

That applies to women from any country; if you think the opposite, it's because some are better than the others at lying or at controlling your mind..

As for the open mindness toward dating ...

ithink this guy really know about Chinese women. BUt one point, i don't think women are complicated. Women is a kind of simple animal, they just too shy and too politely to express their inner heart directly.
Jul 9, 2012 01:35
GUESTLISA
Quote:

Originally Posted by JIMMYB

Really, GUEST62172?

I am a Chinese boy. To my understanding, Chinese girls are not good at technical things. Many Chinese girls can not change the lamp or fix their computers.

i am a Chinese girl . you are so looking girls down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 13 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code