Menu
Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Sep 19, 2007 03:24
  • ICEBERG
PETERJOHN, your interpretation of open-minded is excellent.

Jimmyb, were you once fooled by a girl? Why did she say it directly? Because she thinks that you understand her very well and could interprete her mind. Though women are hard to understand, you should try.
Oct 17, 2007 19:06
GUESTGORAV ... its not ture i'm indian i've 2 chines friends. Both girl are openminded but not selfish. both girls are not think me like walte. in my thinking Chines gilrs are best friends in the world .
Oct 18, 2007 01:23
I understand what Jimmy is saying but as Dodger said it's the same anywhere in the world, and Griz is also spot on with his comments.
Certainly my Chinese lady friends are the best so I have no complaints.
Alan
Oct 18, 2007 07:18
  • DODGER
It sounds to me like Jimmy has had the flick from some girl that he fancied and still has the scar tissue.
But then again Jimmy has a way with bringing up issues and waiting for the response.
Dodger.
Oct 18, 2007 22:02
  • JIMMYB
Dodger, I was not hurt by any girl. It is just one of my friends who told me this. His girlfriend just plays this game with him. For myself, I prefer those girls who are direct. Do you ever read these words? A woman's heart is as deep as the ocean. It is hard to guess what they are really thinking about. Dodger, I wonder if your wife plays this game with you since she is a Chinese.
Oct 19, 2007 02:23
jimmy you are a lucky young man if you haven't been hurt, I'm lucky with my lady as she said she does not play games, she understands that some Chinese ladies play games.
Oct 19, 2007 07:46
  • DODGER
Jimmyb,
I could be wrong but do not think that she has played game with me.Who can tell as love is blind.
But I will follow my heart and my love.
Dodger
Oct 19, 2007 09:39
My last girfriend did play games with me, my Jing, who is a friend of my previous was not very happy with her because she knew I was a good man and deserved better.
The other lady now regrets the way she behaved and has said sorry and asked me to forgive ,
Oct 19, 2007 10:46
  • APAULT
JimmyB wants the impossible!!! A girl who will be direct. hahah.

If you can get hold of it read some of John Gray's book Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, it is very illuminating (about men and women). It is light easy pop reading and definitely not academic.
Oct 19, 2007 13:22
GUEST0Z170-V... A) this post is brain-bug. ..Womens are in Variety so are men.
B) Chinese? or Most of Country's: Womens are attracted by those men who have something they Required: IT can be the gigantic tool,money, intelligences, personality etc.
Now Most of chinese mens are basically strugglers. they even use wimmens for cases. I have seen & experienced. You never know a girl in bar, is already married, saying she is single to world. yet she wants to bear a child from foreigner. or want extra income, or say want to have satisfaction.. you never know.
C) Foreigners are having fun even then.. they don't care.

Final: In todays world, do you think emotions are morals counts, where there is more corrupted mind? Pathetic world
Page 2 of 15    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Chinese girls are the most open minded and boldest in the world?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code