Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Nov 15, 2007 01:13
Thank you Sive and Jimmy, I hope this thread will now get back on track as it's very interesting to hear people views on this matter, I have posted mime earlier but since then my relationship with my Jing has grown much stronger and I can't wait to marry her in January.
I enjoy visiting this site and hope to build more friendships from it.
Alan.
Nov 15, 2007 01:35
  • LEONARDO
Hi Alan, Siva and Jimmyb,

Thank you all for your kind and nice words! I have also learned a lot from this thread. It is an interesting thread. Hopefully, it will turn to the right track.

Jimmyb,
Sorry, I should also be blamed since I diverted a little bit from your original topic. ( I had a disagreement with JC on some trivialities in the midst of the discussion. However, we didn't say any rough words, and I shut up my mouth. So, I am not a culprit, right? (If I have ever commited any wrong-doing, I have been reformed. LOL! Please forgive me)

Alan,
I have read your reasons for marrying a Chinese Girl for numerous times in different posts. You are a nice guy. You will marry in January? So your honeymoon is coming. Enjoy it!

Best wishes to all

Leonardo
Nov 15, 2007 04:28
  • DODGER
All,
This thread has certainly caused some excitement and perhaps just a little fun?
I promise to be good in the future….until the next time.
But my good news is that my Wife has been granted a visitors visa to travel to Oz next month to see me for a couple of weeks even though we have applied for her to have a permanent visa.
So “Why did I marry a Chinese woman?
She has been supportive and kind, gentle and is a strong person. She also happens to be a very beautiful Woman and I love her.
Does this have anything to do with her being Chinese? I am not wise enough to say.
Today (15th ) is 3 months to the day when she gave me the most precious gift of all and became my Wife.
I have had fun being on this forum both in reading and posting replies to you all and have learnt so many things.
Yours in sincere friendship, Dodger.
Nov 15, 2007 04:55
Thank you Leonardo, Yes, it will be January, I have told Jing about this site but she has very little time to visit herself, she is happy knowing I will soon be with her.
Alan.
Nov 15, 2007 09:59
  • JCNILE123
I think that this thread is running out of steam,
Alternatively, what else can be add to it?
A crazy word here and there and a repetition of the same?
I have learned a lot from it, however, far as I concern,
it is graduation time.
thank you to all of you.
jcl
Nov 15, 2007 10:18
  • JCNILE123
By the way LEO, I most disagree with you, on the
disagreement issue,
I think we just expose our point of view related to
the issue.
Think about it, people as you make this, (an other
wise) non-sense thread an interesting focus of the
attention of the many.
I do not think you ever deviated, I think you pursue
the bottom of the idea, in your quest for knowledge
and understanding.

Emotional, you are, but also relevant and smart.
Personally, I credit your input for the success of this
thread.

Now this half-bred chief is done, (Merry Christmas).

He, he,
Nov 15, 2007 14:20
GUEST40107 I am rather bemused by what goes on here between members/guests. But more shocked about post #83 - that nothing has been done about it.
Moderator - what is going on pl ?
Nov 15, 2007 19:37
  • LEONARDO
JC,

Quote:
"I have learned a lot from it, however, far as I concern,it is graduation time."

I agree. After a long-term open discussion, we have finished our schooling. Now, it is time for graduation,guys!!!! I am wondering whether we should hold a graduation ceremony. LOL! Well, one question still troubles me: what diploma or degree should be granted for us? Bachelor (single) Degree?
Our major is " why marry a Chinese girl?" Should the school authority grant us a certificate testifyiing that we are qualified graduates who are permitted to marry a Chinese lady/man? Actually, I don't need this certificate since I am Chinese myself and I have a good understanding of Chinese girls( hehe, please allow me to indulge in self-flattering).

Oh, who is the school authority? and who is the president of the University? TCG Community is the school authority? If so, then Siva or Christine is the president. (LOL). So everything is in order. I declare that the Master-Degree Granting Ceremony for the Graduates of 2007 namely 2007 Graduation Ceremony opens now. JC as the representative of 2007 graduates will give us a speech. (LOL, guys, please forgive me, I can't help laughing)

Quote:
"Think about it, people as you make this, (an otherwise) non-sense thread an interesting focus of the
attention of the many.I do not think you ever deviated, I think you pursue the bottom of the idea, in your quest for knowledge and understanding."

"Emotional, you are, but also relevant and smart.Personally, I credit your input for the success of this
thread."

Thanks for your nice compliment. I enjoy a lot being here with all you guys. Cheers!

Now, we graduate. Let's hold a party to celebrate this significant moment!!!

Congratulations, Graduates! (LOL)
Nov 15, 2007 22:53
  • JCNILE123
Guest 40107
Thank you, for your input; I think it can be a
testimony to reality, to the need of the many to
preserve a balance system that can know and is
aware of sick empty souls of darkness and destruction.
It is important to notice that this people will always
be there.
Now as the world gets smaller and the people’s come
closer together; we most learn to know that we will shortly
have a new generation of Chinese and Other, that we,
most tutor to know that there is people like this, that can be
very harmful to the new generation of children to come.
Far as I am concern, I can assure you that my family was very
diligent at tutoring us as kids about that danger.

Thank you again.
jcl
Nov 15, 2007 22:55
  • JCNILE123
Leo,
I hope I can meet you some day,
in my venture in to China.
Perhaps we can look eye to eye with out concern
for the couple extra years I double you.
Moreover, perhaps we can build a good friendship
of the soul.

Thank you.

I think of you as a friend.

jcl.
Page 10 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code