Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Nov 14, 2007 08:28
  • JCNILE123
correction, you CAN be a great, intead of you CAN by a great.

sorry, jcl.
Nov 14, 2007 09:00
I agree JC, it has drifted from the original thread.
Dodger is a top geezer really and very well respected by most on here.
Alan.
Nov 14, 2007 09:13
GUEST40122 Hi, Chief Half-Bred.
You seem a nice man. But ...
When an arrow is shot, the defender has to defend. If 3 arrows are shot, I have to defend 3 times, right ?
Why do you accuse me of going on and on defending myself but keep silence on the one who keeps attacking ? Do you understand why I am writing this to you now ? I am defending again - this time by your "gentle" attack.
So Doggie dear is a respected member here ? Aaah, I see - the usual connection/style. I am a respected guest by myself, too.
Thank you very much.

NB - OK, you can carry on with your thread now.
Hahaha !!
Nov 14, 2007 12:31
GUEST31217 iv'e been into chat and phone relationship with a chinese girl.
Haven't seen her face to face but i really love her. she sounds so sweet on the phone and we often talk about having sex and sleeping together.
she's hot and the love of my life.

chinese girls are really hot
Nov 14, 2007 21:12
  • LOVEISVERB
It means you are not 100% sure she is a Chinese, or even she is a girl. Enjoy!
Nov 14, 2007 21:23
  • JCNILE123
Dear, 40122, do it hurt?

After three arrows shot, I know I got ya!
He, he, he,
I have asked my self many times over,
and perhaps you are the answer.
How can there be so much bitterness in one
carcass?

SO, why marry a Chinese girl?
Nov 14, 2007 21:33
  • JCNILE123
Oh! Boy,

First you got the one that prefer a (Quote)
“non-matured” Chinese man”,

Now you have a pervert too, “sex on the phone”,
He, he, he,
Nov 14, 2007 21:44
  • JIMMYB
Hey guys,

It seems that many of your posts have diverted too much from my thread. The topic is "why marry a Chinese girl". The intention of this thread is to provide a platform for both members and guests to express and exchange opinions on this issue.

Whether you are a guest or a member, you are free to express your opinion or share your experience with others. My intention is to learn from this thread, since there are more and more cross-border marriage and I want to explore the reasons behind this phenomenon. However, I don't want to see any derogatory words and invective words, which wiould spoil my thread.

It is a fortune for us to meet here, since there are numerous strangers in the world. We click on the internet and come to this forum. Don't you think it is a fortune? We chance upon each other in this forum. There are billions of people in the world. Why could we chance upon?

Although there are some disagreements, we all are civilized people. Please don't take others' dissents as offence or personal attack. I really hope that we all can benefit a lot from this thread.

From this moment on, let's forget the previous non-sense talking. Please return to the original topic: Why Marry a Chinese girl? Any impolite member or guest is unwelcome to follow my thread. I am anticipating the profoud and insightful thoughts from both the civilized members and guests.

Thanks you all in advance!

Sincerely,

Jimmyb
Nov 14, 2007 21:50
  • JCNILE123
Loveis...

Cool! I like your thinking.
jcl
Nov 14, 2007 22:10
  • SIVA
  • Community Moderator
Dear all,

Jimmyb's words are well-said. TCG community aims to provide a platform for anyone who is interested in Chinese and Chinese culture to exchange ideas and share travel experiences. We call on all the members and guests to obey the forum rules. Let's work together to construct a harmonious and friendly community.

From now on, any posts contain personal attacks or rough words will be removed as a warning. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding!

On behalf of TCG, I extend my heartfelt gratitude to all members and guests who have made contributions to TCG community.

Community Moderators
Page 9 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code