Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Nov 21, 2007 04:48
  • DODGER
A wonderfull story Guest 14204.
Thank you for sharing it with us on this board.And from the heart.
We look forward to more posts from you with picture of the Day.
Cheers, Dodger.
Nov 26, 2007 09:11
  • SHESGOTTOBE
It also saddens me to read some comments about Western women. I am not a Western woman but I know and and have friends who are Western women. Many of them are some of the best people I've ever known. I see them as just like everyone else, chasing dreams and searching for happiness. We don't need to bring some people down to lift some people up.
Nov 26, 2007 09:31
  • LIONPOWER
Yes, I think so,
East- west not a factor. Think who are we ?
Dec 3, 2007 13:23
  • JASONLEE
how are you all and ni hao. i would just like to toss my 2 cents in. I would not say that western women are bad. I think its more that the way of liveing in the usa. We live in a toss it away culture now. I see so maney brake up for silly things. I also see that the grils my age are all about collage. I never gone to collage i work full time,and i enjoy my job. I work the 3p to midnight shift. I have noticed that when i tell a gril that im not a collage kid. the flrting stops?? im a state worker but i do not think what you do for a liveing should be in the same line is when showing feeling for some one. I now have been talking to a chinese gril for 4 month now. It realy feels good to talk to some one that cares more about you and family then whare you go to collage and whats your major. So this is why i have turn away from grils from my area. I realy think thare are some great grils out thare but i feel like you should not haft to feel like u need to go threw a alot of people to find a carring person. But today the standers are set so hight here.
Dec 4, 2007 00:20
  • JASONLEE
Why marry a Chinese girl? Well thare just so cute.

Dec 10, 2007 20:20
GUESTBARRY Interesting topic! You see, I am a white man who is also got involved in yellow fever, maybe high fever. I am always enchanted by long black hair and bright black eyes. And I appreciate Chinese girls especially. Their natural beauty attracts me a lot and their most precious personality is that once they decide that they loved you, they traditionally stand by you and support you all the way. They are dedicated to making a man the best man he could be.At least, most of Chinese women do like this.There are not many Chinese women around me, so I tend to dating sites, like cncupid.com/photo/romance, chinesepeoplemet etc.I don't know whether my choice is right. All in all, I say to myself: Good luck!
Dec 11, 2007 01:30
I will be in Shanghai next month to marry my Jing, so I will be able to share my view on being married to a Chinese lady very soon.
Alan
Dec 11, 2007 08:27
  • LIONPOWER
Alan,
Advance blessing
Dec 11, 2007 11:15
  • CARLOS
Alan,
Be happy, both of You.

Carlos

Dec 31, 2007 11:32
GUEST18172 Jep, perhaps western women are way out of family thinking nowadays. Perhaps western family contains two men, other only looks like a woman.

Now that's funny! It made me laugh out loud because it is so true. After two divorces I want the traditional family with one man and one woman. After spending Christmas in Shenzhen I think I've found her.
Page 12 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code