Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Jan 11, 2008 19:50
  • TIGERPAUL
Well said Nicholas!

It is silly to classify all women of one particular nationality the same. After all I sure am not the same as every other English guy.

Personally I like ALL women, but I always have had a soft spot for oriental girls. But that's purely down to their face shape!
Jan 16, 2008 07:40
GUESTJON
I think it's completely legitimate to generalize a countries peoples. Anyone with half a brain knows what a "generalization" is and should therefore have the sense not to paint everyone they meet of a certain country with the same brush. How else though can we discuss the differences between different cultures? Racist you say? Please, don't be a victim. If we didn't generalize, this thread wouldn't be possible.
Anyways, Asian women (not just Chinese) ARE different than western women. Almost all the men I've met traveling Asia, including myself, think the differences in Asian women are for the better.
I could go on and on about the positives of Asian women vs western women, but they've already been stated. I don't think anyone here hates western women (I noticed a couple of sensitive western women posts), it's just personal preference in cultures.
In a nutshell, being with an Asian women makes a man feel like a man. And that is our role as men, to feel natural in our environment, as men. Thanks to you Asian beauties, for holding your traditional values and your genuine kindness.
Jan 18, 2008 18:49
  • NICHOLAS
"In a nutshell, being with an Asian women makes a man feel like a man. And that is our role as men, to feel natural in our environment, as men."

Really?

That is very sad to hear your view on this. If you don't already feel like a Man, in your own skin, then you'll never be a good Man to anybody else. If you're looking for women to bloat your ego and make you feel a Man in your skin then you'll be on a very long and windy road. Good luck.
Jan 19, 2008 05:34
GUEST08492 Just a quick question. If i do marry a Chinese girl and about 2 or 3 years later she decides to divorce me does she take half of everything i own or does it depend on what country your in? Would anyone also know what the law is about divorce if you and your soon to be divorced wife where living in China?
Jan 26, 2008 09:02
GUEST78190 love makes blind and especially on men.look out whom you choose.men!!!
im chinese girl
Jan 28, 2008 04:32
GUESTJABA Heh-heh, as a western guy living in asia with mostly Japanese and Chinese friends, I have to say that the comments from other westerners here are facinatingly naive...

Sure, the Chinese girls I know are great people, but they're not at all different from the girls I know in my own country. They're also quite different from each other. The only difference I can point a finger to is that most of them didn't have boyfriends until university - not much time for it basically.

Just my 2 Yuan.
Jan 30, 2008 02:08
  • BARONTWANGLE
Guest 08492. Nice to see you are thinking positively! If you are worried about your wealth - never get married anywhere. Money is just money dude. Get a life.
Feb 1, 2008 08:09
GUESTGUEST88 something strange about some of the comment is that they seem to be denouncing the trend. Some say their partner just happen to be chinese. Well it seems the problem is that does this trend exist? Because if it were only a few cases then it wouldn't be this noticeable. People around me and myself also notice this. And then we can get to the original question why? and if there is no particular reason why then it is just a coincident that many caucasian men find their match in chinese women period?
Feb 1, 2008 16:45
GUEST10150 Men like to dominate, so a short, childlike woman with small body frame is attractive to them. Orientals have a much higher body fat content, which helps to create a smoother look on the face. Of course with time this padding will disappear...I suspect some pedophiliac tendencies behind this as well...White women percieve Oriental man too effeminate, their bodies are too small and weak, many times their attitude is too soft as well. Women look for masculine men most of the time, you know the proverbial "provider" and "defender" is tall, has wide shoulders etc. All animal instincts!
Feb 2, 2008 04:30
GUEST10677 wow this topic is soooo absurt :-D
asian women aren't better than western women.
asian women don't make men feel more like men than western women.
asian men don't have hard time wooing western women cuz they have different values.

the reason why foreigners marry asian girls much more than asian men is because
GIRLS ARE MORE DESIRABLE. PERIOD.

doesn't matter what race you are, if you are a girl, you are much more saught after.

why don't asian men go for white women? THEY DO. i had 2 classmates from the same
class who were asian men dating white chicks. one was chinese one was korean.

it's just uncommon because most asian guys lack confidence to go for that hot blond with
big blue eyes.
Page 14 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code