Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Apr 23, 2009 13:29
GUEST15621 Hi,
I am a Chinese girl in America. I find I love one of my professor.He is a white man with charming blue eyes. I could not dare to look at him whie I discuss problem with him because I feel shy and nervous. Would he misunderstand me? I am always the number one student in the class. IF I become his girl friend, would someone think the professor is not fair and give me extra care? Is that allowed that the professor fall in love with his student? How could I do at this situation? I I feel he liked me at the first time when he saw me. Now I feel he maybe love me.
Apr 25, 2009 06:05
  • SUKUKI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST15621 View Post

Hi,
I am a Chinese girl in America. I find I love one of my professor.He is a white man with charming blue eyes. I could not dare to look at him whie I discuss problem with him because I feel shy and nervous. Would he misunderstand me? I am always the number one student in the class. IF I become his girl friend, would someone think the profess...

Hmm! this is rather tricky situation yet, very familiar in many ways. Usually, relationship between student and teacher is not always favoured by many people if this relationship is not professional nature. You have to workout your feelings and if this is what you really want to persue, then you should not let anything get in the way but, if this is some kind of "school girl crush" thing that is happening, I would suggest you think about it more before you make fool of yourself.. what ever you choose to follow, I wish you luck..
Apr 25, 2009 06:07
  • SUKUKI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST10253

do not agree u

well, hello, whether you agree or not, I think everyone is entitled to opinion and that includes me and you.. you should first be more clear on what is that you do not agree with..
Apr 25, 2009 19:21
GUESTTRUTHTE... Tell you guys not to marry or date any Chinese girls. You will regret one day in your heart. You cannot imagine the reason until you know it later but it is too late! Just date other Western girls or other Asian girls but not Chinese girls! I say this for your own benefits!

Apr 25, 2009 23:06
  • SUKUKI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUESTTRUTHTELLER

Tell you guys not to marry or date any Chinese girls. You will regret one day in your heart. You cannot imagine the reason until you know it later but it is too late! Just date other Western girls or other Asian girls but not Chinese girls! I say this for your own benefits!

I can say the same about western girls as well but, one or two bad experience cannot justify for every-single nation.
Apr 29, 2009 04:48
GUEST71113
Quote:

Originally Posted by JCNILE123

Hey Leo, the man don't say any thing wrong against Chinese ladies,
and yes he said a lot against western woman, and not against Chinese man.
As a matter of fact he is on the Chinese man side with the statement.
Personally I think that western woman are just too complicated and empty, well not all of them but about 99% of them.

Thx that no need to register before my comment is still "fresh" in mind.

Well, for me, I think it's better to judge each person as an individual case.
Everyman is a volume if you know how to read him. Although there exist certain rules to judge a person, I would respect people unless they behave not deserving it.

P.S. I'm a Chinese girl myself.
And thx for all your nice words.

Aimée
Apr 30, 2009 23:10
GUEST62054 to all my brother, as chinese girl, my ego said yes to hear what u guys wrote here bout chinese girls. But in the other side, feel bad for western woman there... coz i believe some of them are good wives and good mom whose husband fall for younger girl. As a woman i can understand how hurt they must feel. I dont like generalization. I think some asian girl can be as bad as evil can be also. But i believe some western woman can be as good as goddess can be. maybe u just happened to meet the wrong person.

My advice to all of guys here, we all need to be carefull... always open ur eyes. Not all westerner are better then chinese guys as some of them just like to play around. And for the guys... this is 21st century, so u also need to be aware with ladies u with. coz maybe she could have hidden agenda.

May 1, 2009 06:12
  • SUKUKI
Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEST71113 View Post

Thx that no need to register before my comment is still "fresh" in mind.

Well, for me, I think it's better to judge each person as an individual case.
Everyman is a volume if you know how to read him. Although there exist certain rules to judge a person, I would respect people unless they behave not deserving it.
<b...

I think you got it in one Aimee! every person should hold their own values and merits. Just because some people had bad experience with Chinese girl, this doesn't mean that e-v-e-r-y single Chinese girls are bad.. this only makes the girl with wonderful spirit even more special.. I am still sitting here and waiting for that special one to pass my life and when she does, I'm sure she will let me know and that day couldn't come soon enough.. sometimes, its like waiting for that special star to show up in my night sky..
Last edited by SUKUKI: May 1, 2009 06:15
May 1, 2009 12:08
GUEST20250 hi, im chinese , and i think the most we need to remember is dont generalize. Every character are vary from one person to another, from goddes to evil.. it is happened in every community.

to hear what white guys says bout chinese girl are submissive, loyal, etc... certainly make my ego happy, but i must say not all chinese girl are like that.Some are just as slud as they can be. But still, there are many girls who is sincere also.

So does to western girl. Maybe some of them are really demanding, but some are not that bad really... So sometimes it kinds of hurtin my feelin also as a woman to see one good western woman have to lose their hubby to girls younger than them. It just feel not rite....

May 2, 2009 02:22
  • SUKUKI
Its not always about "younger woman" that breaks up relationships.. sometimes, people need to realise that relationship breakdown is due to 2 people having different dreams, different ideas and along the way, they lose touch with one another.. I must say that I have had relationship breakdown in my life but, I don't blame anyone for this.. I realise that its all about learning experience in life and without those experiences, you can never fully understand or appreciate anyone else. I know there are people out there who blame anyone and everyone when their life doesn't go to the way they would like it to and it would be much easier for them to blame someone else rather than having a long hard look in the mirror..
Page 29 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code