Menu
Why marry a Chinese girl?
Oct 10, 2007 04:38
  • KATRINA
Wow, I am wondering why you western MEN so mean to western women, since most of the posts in this page are made from Western MEN".Only two ladies here? You western Men all blamed western women for the unhappiness of your marriage. Could you please be Fair and Objective!!!!!
Oct 10, 2007 06:14
  • DODGER
Katrina,
I do not see any one blaming Western woman here.
We all have a choice and perhaps a greater one now that the World is a smaller place.
Just perhaps the demands of western woman have moved to such an extent that we can no longer match them?
Dodger.
Oct 10, 2007 13:28
  • JCNILE123
Dodger,
Perhaps Katrina use a wrong set of words as she said “blamed”,
I see this thread as a soul search for reality.
I like to call others attention on the fact that most man on this thread,
are westerners, with a wife or a girl friend soon to be a wife from the east?
As the east and the west is a masterpiece of man and woman alike.
The blending of east and west obligates western man to deliver to their
future partners in life.
On the other hand, if we fall short this time around with our new found love,
after all that, that has been said here; then, western man is worthless,
when it comes to relationships:
Only time will tell.

Oct 10, 2007 21:28
  • SUNNYDREAM
Quote from JCNILE123,

And I quote” survival’

I guess Sunnydream is living just that, "her sunnydream" and so, she has no common understanding of the meaning of human survival.

JCNILE123,
It sounds that you have a deep understanding of "SURVIVAL". I wonder if the ultimate goal of your life is to survive. If every one in our community thinks as you think, there could be no progress of human civilization.What distinguished human beings from other animals is that human goal of life is not just to survive but to actualize some noble ideals.

Can it be possible for human race to survive in planet earth if our ancestor has had a horse or a cat as partner for their survival, instead of a woman? or vice versa.

As to this statement, you highlight the significance of the reproduction in the sense biological evolution.
Herein, may I take the liberty to ask whether reproduction or survival is your motivation to find a woman.( No intention to offend you)

By the way, I prefer living my " sunnydream". Both "sunny" and "dream" are the most beautiful things in a life.

Oct 11, 2007 00:14
GUEST01206 "Why marry a Chinese girl?"

It seems that this is a hot topic here. I happened to see this issue and would like to share my thoughts without reading others' so as to keep my own ideas.

I am an American lady who always want to marry a Chinese man. Strange? I am fond of Chinese culture and has learnt a lot about China. Chinese people are the most charming ones in my eyes since they created such unbelieveable culture. I have visited China for several times and am enchanted by friendly Chinese people, by their pure smiles, by their unusual thoughts. Maybe I just see the good side. But I'd like to ignore the bad one. If I am a foreign man, I will be glad to find a Chinese wife. The reality is that I am a foreign woman, so I desire to find a Chinese husband. It's quite simple. Seems ridiculous?

But I know it's not easy to find one in real life. So I tend to dating site which is a hot stuff.
I hope to meet my MR right via Internet. Some people don't think it's a useful way. But I belive it! I joined a site which is especially for Chinese singles who can have a good command of English. And there are thousands of Chinese singles and foreign singles on that site. I think now that all the people there can speak English, I can find my beloved one without difficulties. This is my opinion. Maybe not a good answer to the question. But thanks for reading my idea.

By the way, I call myself Romance on www.cncupid.com/photo/romance which is the daing site I mentioned. Good luck no matter whether you'd like to marry a Chinese lady or a foreigh lady!

Sincerely,
Romance
Oct 11, 2007 01:01
A very interesting point of view Romance, I wish you well and that you find true love with your ideal Chinese man as I have found with my Chinese lady.
Alan.
Oct 11, 2007 04:53
  • DODGER
Romance,
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us.
And as Alan has said I hope that you find the Man that you are looking for as we have found our sweethearts in this wonderful land.
Please keep us all updated, not from a point of idle curiosity from us but for our understanding of a Westerns Woman’s point of view.
Dodger.
Oct 12, 2007 00:23
  • JCNILE123
Hello, Sunnydream;
I have been thinking how to start, the most I think the more complicate it gets.
I guess I had better start somewhere, lucky me this is a subject that covers human race
evolution, from beginning to end.
Therefore, to get my foot wet, I most say yes and no to your first question.
Yes, in fact, yes! “The ultimate goal of my life is survival”. No doubt,
You read me right thru in between the lines.
About the subject of (deep understanding of “SURVIVAL”) the answer is no,
I do not have such privilege as to understand survival and the meaning of it.
I think that understanding survival, is to know with certainty the origin and beginning
of humankind, and that is not my field.
I most dissent with you on your platonic understanding of human civilization,
I believe that some noble ideals are necessary in order to survive, and not just
survive to actualize some noble ideals.
In an intelligent order, the noble ideals are first, as a fundamental frame to survival of humankind.

One of the lessons from the Darwinian world is that the excellence of an organism's
nervous system helps determine its ability to sense change and quickly respond,
thereby surviving or even thriving. BG

About the question of biological evolution, I most say, yes, to your question,
I believe that, man and woman are the frame and basic beginning of what you and I
are by Intelligent Design, and no change by any men can better it.

And to your last question, the answer is a no period! Thank you for asking but no,
that is not in my plans or my girl friend plans, you see, I have a child and she have one
child her self, we need to make sure they can have a better life.
Survival; Yes, not only my survival but also hers, our survival, yes.
Last, no, you do not offend me, at all.

I most withdrawal my non-sense Sunnidream statement, my apology to you.
Oct 12, 2007 15:59
GUESTTAREK hi my name is Tarek from Egypt and i want to marry a chines girl
i am 25 years old and i started to learn chines language from 6 months and i want chines girls to email me at (hotmail.com|tarek_chemic)
please send your photos
Oct 13, 2007 02:10
  • WINDENERGY
Now that I've thought it over carefully during this past month, I find myself askinbg this same question.. Why marry a Chinese woman? I truly believe that this is not the "answer" to my finding happiness, or true satisfaction, from life. But, what is? No, I'm not going to tye the knot here in China. Maybe, if I find a woman who loves to travel and do daring, exciting things (for kicks) she will be be the one I marry.

China has been built upon the foundation of a strong family. It has a lot to do with domesticating the 'wild', uncontrollable aspect (inherent in nature). A man is literally a 'slave' to his family here as he has to shoulder the responsibility of his wife's parent's, as well as entire family, as well as their children and children's education expenses.

Like Willy Nelson once said, "Call me what you you will, but I'll always be a travelin' man".

__WINDENERGY__
Page 3 of 58    < Previous Next >    Page:
Post a Reply to: Why marry a Chinese girl?
Content: ( 3,000 characters at most, please )
You can add emoticons below to your post by clicking them.
characters left
Name:    Get a new code